Please pray for my health

I keep getting these horrible recurring skin infections. They are wearing me down ... please pray for me. Please pray that no more will develop and that the ones that have been treated will fully heal (because they seem to be getting worse again). God bless you all.

Praying very hard for your relief from these skin infections.

Praying for you.

Praying for the skin infections to heal quickly ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you for your prayers. Still struggling ...

I'll say another prayer for you ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you, St. Gabriel. :)

Dear Lord please help this student to practice gentle relaxation to ease any stresses that contribute to the outbreaks.
Please ensure that if the student is allergic to things in the environment, or to personal allergies to certain food, or autoimmune illness like Celiac disease which has this as symptom, please guide this student to find the true cause.
Please help the student to healing of this distressing ailment

[quote="Trishie, post:8, topic:178126"]
Dear Lord please help this student to practice gentle relaxation to ease any stresses that contribute to the outbreaks.
Please ensure that if the student is allergic to things in the environment, or to personal allergies to certain food, or autoimmune illness like Celiac disease which has this as symptom, please guide this student to find the true cause.
Please help the student to healing of this distressing ailment

[/quote]

AMEN!!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of mercy
hail our life our sweetness and our hope
to thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve
to thee do we send up our sighs
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears

Turn then O Most gracious advocate
thin eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile
show unto us the blessed fruits
of thy womb,Jesus

O Clement O Loving O sweet Virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worthy of the promises
of Christ
Amen

Lord, please help Student09 to be patient, strong and trusting in you for a healing. Please give Student09 the skin healing he/she needs and help him/her to get the best medical treatment for these infections and skin outbreaks. Kateri Tekakwitha had skin outbreaks that healed completely when she died. It appears you wanted her to suffer from her acne while she lived to fulfill some purpose. Dear St. Kateri, I call upon you for your intercession. If you could intercede for Student09 and pray for his/her face to be be spared the outbreaks and infections and cleared up completely, I would be most grateful. It must be painful to get infections all the time on one’s face, Please intercede that Student09 will patiently and lovingly endure such difficult trials and unite his/her sufferings to Jesus’ on the cross and offer it up for his/her souls and for all souls - at least until the outbreaks go away and the infections are all healed permenently. Thank you Lord and thank you St. Kateri for hearing my prayers. Amen.

praying

Thank you all for your prayers. By the way, the infections are not on my face but in my armpits - my dermatologist said it is a combination of genetic predisposition triggered by very high stress (due to college). Related to acne but so much worse, I have incisions in both armpits and have been on antibiotics.

The good news is, the area I was most worried about is healing - it is almost completely better! Thank you very much for praying for me. I feel more hopeful today though I know there could be more of them, if that’s what God wants.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.