Please pray for my heart, hurt by doctors who wont see me

I suffer from a history of serious mental illness. Recently I have found wonderful help from a trained Christian counselor and the psychiatrist she works with and my life is coming back together after many years of illness. But I am dismayed because in the last month i am once again being refused at medical offices. Maybe it sounds paranoid but I just cant take it again. When I moved back here to Pennsylvania 6 years ago, after a falling out with one doctor, i was unable to find appropriate care for 3 years. I was driving out of town to get the meds I needed, actually my mother had to drive me; i called over and over, the doctor offices said they were taking new patients and the insurance company confirmed that they accepted my insurance but when they found out it was me they said they “couldn’t accommodate me.” One doctor “stood me up” twice in a row; on the third visit he showed up and said he couldn’t see me.

So I have psych providers now but for reasons I won’t go into i did make an effort to switch psych providers to the city here where I was treated 30 years ago here; it’s a long story. I was told I would be seen, but that they had to clear my insurance. That was last Friday This morning I got a call and they don’t have a provider under my insurance. So I can’t be seen. When I went to their office last
Friday for the intake I fell on the sidewalk and broke my little finger. I called my PCP on the way home to make an appointment. They said they couldn’t see me; they were booked. They said to go to the walkin in a nearby town, which I did. I talked with the doctor about it. I asked if I should change providers. She said “it’s all over.” Just come here if you need to be seen and you can’t get in there again, she said. She bandaged up my little finger and referred me to the orthopedist.

Who I called this afternoon. The hand guy is booked. To be seen I have to go to the office about 40 minutes away. I said forget about it. All they are going to do is tell me to take the splint off. She took my number and said someone would call. I don’t like traveling out that way, to the other office, because there is a really bad onramp onto the highway to get there.

I am feeling really hurt. When your doctor doesn’t want to see your boo boo, I mean, a broken bone is something you get seen for, nobody gets turned away with broken bones.

Recently everyone had been so nice.

God, Heavenly Father, I ask that Your Will may be done. Give me what You know to be best for my soul, and for @cloudsurfer for whom I pray.

Lord ease the pain in her heart and assist her in getting the help she needs.

Give us Your Holy Spirit to enlighten us, to correct us, and to guide us in the way of Your commandments and holiness, while we strive for the happiness of heaven where I hope we glorify You forever.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your beloved Son, I beg You to forgive all our sins, all our negligences, and all the transgressions of our past lives.

God, Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ crucified, Your Divine Son, I beg You to grant us the grace to serve You in this life according to your holy Will.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I prayed for you and will keep you in my prayers. God bless you always.

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death, Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer Against Depression
………….By St Ignatius of Loyola

O Christ Jesus
When all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence,
Your Love and Your Strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
In Your protecting love
And strengthening power,
So that nothing may frighten or worry us,
For, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand,
Your Purpose, Your Will through all things.

Amen.

Let Nothing Disturb You

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)

For your health needs…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Amen…

Thank you so much for your prayers. The doctor called back and scheduled an appointment with me! I was so heartbroken and now I am most grateful.

Pray for me to get there on the 4th and to get to church tomorrow, its hard to shower with the splint on!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.