Please Pray for my Hero

The person who introduced me to Catholicism is having difficulty in their walk. i love and admire this person and i just know that with prayer and faith he'll pull through. Please pray for him. He is an amazing Christian, Catholic, apologist and person. The Holy Spirit truly used him to aide me in coming home to Mother Church.i need all the support available to help lift him up to the throne of God in prayer.

For Amber's hero, from the Lorica of Saint Patrick (Saint Patrick's Shield)~

~+~
Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me,
*Christ in me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me, *
*Christ on my right, Christ on my left, *
*Christ when I lie down, Christ when I sit down, *
*Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me, *
*Christ in the mouth of every man who speaks of me, *
*Christ in the eye that sees me, *
*Christ in the ear that hears me. *

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through a belief in the Threeness,
Through a confession of the Oneness
Of the Creator of creation.

Amber, please read the full version?~ [[/FONT]*http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/patrick.htm]("http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/patrick.htm")
Also for your hero, a prayer to the Holy Spirit, by Saint Augustine~

Breathe into me, Spirit of God, that I may think what is holy.
Drive me, Spirit of God, that I may do what is holy.
Draw me, Spirit of God, that I may love what is holy.
Strengthen me, Spirit of God, that I may preserve what is holy.
Guide me, Spirit of God, that I may never lose what is holy.
Amen.
~+~

[LEFT]Welcome, Amber! Keeping both you and your hero in my prayers,
BriarRose[/LEFT]

Father please help this person through difficult discerning trials ans to renew their faith in You Amen

Prayer for Faith
Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my
feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to
Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen

Dearest Lord,

Please help this dear one hear your voice and help him remember he belongs to you. May he get his eyes fixed back on you.

Please help Amber as she prays for this special person in her life. May the Holy Spirit guide her in what to say to her "Hero" and how to pray for him.

Mother of Heaven go to this one who is straying. May you, as you always do, point him back to your Son, our precious Lord and Savior. Amen.

Praying for your friend ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please help Amber's hero pull through whatever it is that is bothering him by granting him strength and patience and by inspiring him to keep turning to you in prayer and in the sacraments. Help keep him strong in faith, hope and love and help him to always be confident in your merciful love for him, surrendered to this merciful love of yours. Bless him and never let him be separated from you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.