Please Pray for my Husband and family

Please pray for my husband who recently lost his job. We both have many medical issues and many bills, and need medical insurance. We also have a family to provide for and I’m unable to work. Please pray that the Lord guides my husband to find an appropriate job as soon as possible.

Thank you and God Bless you all!!!

Dana

:byzsoc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father,
Please help this couple in their medical needs and please help them through their financial difficulties. Help them learn to trust in You so they can live with confidence that You will provide for them and that their current situation is just a minor setback.

Please use this as an opportunity to help them grow closer to You and work Your grace through this situation so Your will can be done.

Please, with haste, help SweetHart’s husband find a job, yet help them with their patience so they realize that their idea of time is completely different from Your idea of time.

Through the passion of Your Son, the Love of the Holy Spirit and the tender prayers of Mary, please support this couple and help them center their relationship more deeply upon faith in You, from where all good things will come for them!

Thank You Lord!

Amen, Amen!
+

Dana I will keep you and your husband in my prayers.

Lord, I say amen to all the prayers of Dana’s heart. Have mercy.

Merciful God in Heaven, look with Your immense compassion upon this family in their time of testing. You alone conceived of them from all eternity as an irreplaceable part of your Divine Plan. Graciously sustain them now, as they await the arrival of Your graces. Grant them great faith in Your trustworthiness, and ease their despairing hearts. Lord, we love You and we trust You to provide for them as Your will allows. Draw them ever closer together as they ponder, in light of Your mercy, that which lies ahead. As Christ rebuked the wind and waves, graciously calm the seas of their lives, that they may contemplate You in awe of Your Goodness. Grant them the faith to thank you for both the good and the bad which befalls them, as You send the rain upon the righteous as well as the sinner. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleuia!

prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I just wanted to say thank you to all who sent your prayers our way. We are still waiting and praying regarding my husband’s job search and are dealing with even more health issues. I just wanted to let you know how important and appreciated your prayers are to us!

Thank you,

Dana

Lord, Dana’s husband has lost his job and they are in need. Lord, I pray that another job opportunity is on it’s way and that this family’s medical issues and insurance will be solved. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

Praying…

Thanks for all the prayers.

Please continue too keep my husband and our family in your prayers as he has a job interview tomorrow (Thursday) and a few other possible prospects in the works.

Also please pray for my husband’s health as my 8 year old lovingly (through hugs and kisses and cuddles) and accidentally gave my husband a virus that he’s been trying to overcome.

Many thanks and Blessings to you and yours,

Dana

In Jesus’ name, Father please hear Dana’s prayers for her husband and her family. I ask You to give him confidence and success in his interviews, and that he will be given employment that suits him and his family.

Please help Dana’s husband to quickly recover from his virus, and please return their daughter to health also.
Thank You, Father.

Lord Jesus, please guide SweetHart and her husband, granting her husband a job that will cover their financial needs. Lord, please take care of them and help them through this financial tangle. Please bless them. Fill them with your Spirit and grace, Lord. Guide them truly. Strengthen them in this difficult time of testing and grant them opportunities from your hand that will alleviate their burdens.

Lord, bless them completely. Consume them with your Love. Hold them in your hand. Bless them forever. Dear God, be with them.

In Jesus’ precious Name, Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

+JMJTJ+
Praying for the best.
God’s will be done~

Thank you for your continued prayers.

My husband is feeling very ill today as he gets ready for his interview. He has health problems to begin with and then is trying to recover from a harsh virus on top of that. (Our son is much better but I think it’s been passed to me now.)

Please Lord, keep my husband in your care today as he goes out to find a job to keep our family secure. Please heal him and keep him physically strong, and mentally sharp. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. AMEN

:highprayer:

More prayers on the way for your intentions …

:gopray:

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around Dana and her family and present them to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for them help and comfort in their financial and health distress, and most especially a job with health insurance for Dana’s husband as soon as possible. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Unfortunately, my husband didn’t get the two jobs he’s interviewed for recently. (They like him but feel he’s overqualified.) Please pray that our Heavenly Father helps him to get hired soon. Thank you so very much.

Praying for you all and everyone who is seeking employment.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.