Please pray for my husband and I...possible miscarriage

Any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Today I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have bleeding that started Monday. As of that day, my cervix was closed and baby was okay. The bleeding has continued and I do not go back to the doctor until Tuesday to see what has happened. I am having trouble having any kind of Grace to deal with this and feel hopeless and lost. Please pray for me and my family. Thank you.

Lord God look upon this woman your servant, and grant her the ability to keep this pregnancy safe and ongoing. To you we pray…

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from every evil, Amen.

I hope and pray the baby stays safe and the bleeding stops. I will say a rosary for you today sometime soon.

God Bless

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace
:blush:

my prayers are with you. turn to our mama mary for help. godbless

Praying for you and your family …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Lord, we beg You to keep this baby safe and growing and healthy. But we ask, more importantly, that Your will be done. If it be Your will that this baby join You in heaven, then please grant Your peace and comfort to the baby’s parents. In Jesus name we pray.

Praying thorugh the intersession of St. Gerard, the patron of expectant mothers and St. Therese of Liseux whose feast we celebrate today.

Blessed Virgin, mother of Jesus and our mother, protect this family. Assist this mother who is in need of your prayers.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your protection, implored Your help, or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother. To You we come; before You we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in Your mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

Lord please hear our prayers for sseymour her husband and her unborn baby.Lord we pray for You to save the life of this unborn child.Please grant protection and healing to this baby.Lord we do not know Your divine plan for each of us and we place this in Your hands.Lord we place our trust in You.Please send Your Holy Spirit upon sseymour and her child.Lord Your will be done.Please comfort her and her husband through this most worrying time.Grant them strength and courage.Merciful Father please heal and save this baby.Please place Your healing hand upon this unborn baby and grant the baby to make full term,if this is Your will.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Amen

Lord
please hear our continued prayers for sseymour and her baby.Lord if it is Your will heal this pregnancy and may this baby continue to grow and be born safely.We pray Your will be done and ask You will comfort sseymour through this very worrying time.Guide the doctors to treat her according to Your will and save this baby.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers.Amen

AMEN

Amen

My heart and prayers are with you.

I too felt that i was going to have a miscarriage at 13 weeks pregnant, and started praying to God that he would not take my baby… God’s will was done and i lost our baby that night as i was praying.

I know the heartache, anxiety and fear that you must be having right now.

Know that i am praying for your child, you and your husband.

**Oh Great Saint Gerard, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of they meek and humble Saviour, and devoted Child of the Mother of God: enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in thine and made thee a seraph of love.

Oh glorious Saint Gerard, because when falsely accused of crime, thou didst bear, like they Divine Master, without murmur or complaint, the calemnies of wicked men, thou hast been raised up by God as the Patron and Protector of expectant mothers. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which i now carry, that it may see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.**

Lord please hear our prayers for sseymour and her baby.Lord we pray You will save this baby if this is Your will.Lord please comfort this mother to be as she is so worried.Lord please hear our prayers.Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen

Merciful Father
please hear our continued prayers for sseymour and her baby.Please Lord if it is Your will please heal and save this baby. Lord we know all things are possible with You and we ask for a miracle for this mother and child.Lord I know the pain of child loss and I ask You would please grant a miracle for this baby.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Hi sseymour I hope you are feeling well and hope you got on well at the doctors.You remain in my prayers.

Lord please help sseymour and her unborn baby.Lord please grant this baby continue to full term pregnancy.Please heal this pregnancy and grant things go well for sseymour.Grant her strength of mind body and spirit.Lord please heal mother and baby.
Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

Lord
grant healing to this baby and please reconcile this husband and wife.Grant strength and courage to sseymour that she will cope mentally with all this stress and worry.Please heal this family.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.