Please pray for my husband, father of 10

Seven of our kids are still at home.

His back blew out badly on Thursday. He’s hardly able to move and walk. The doc ordered Xrays for him today. Getting him in and out of the car brought tears to both our eyes. I’m a wimp, but my husband is not-- he’s 6 foot 5 steel worker-- on the job for 22 years. He’s a good, holy man who love God, his wife, his kids and his parents.

Ten years ago this happened. He was three weeks out of work. He had the sacrament of the sick. The surgeon wouldn’t do the operation because my husband was so healed and restored to complete range of movement.

This time is worse.

Please pray for him to be healed.

Please pray for our family finances. We are definitely one of those families who’s only a few paychecks away from financial disaster. A few paychecks and the grace of God.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers; for his healing, your peace, and financial security.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St Joseph, foster father of Our Lord, and spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, you worked to support the Holy Family. You know how much this family needs to have a father who is able to work to support them.
We ask you to intercede with Our Lord Jesus Christ, that this man may be healed, & his family cared for.
We ask this in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Praying to the Holy Family for yours. Entrusting your husband, his healing, and your finances to St. Joseph, the keeper of the most blessed Virgin and the Son of God.

I’m praying for your husband, and your family monica. My husband had a few herniated disks from lifting something heavy with a friend a few years ago, and his back acts up every now and then, so I sympathize. I’m so sorry–I’m sure he’s in pain:( , and I will pray for a speedy recovery for him.

May God also provide you all with the financial resources, in the event he is out of work for a little while.:gopray:

Father I ask Your powerful response for the needs of this family. They have tried to live by their faith, please come again to their aid and bring healing to this father. Please send Your Holy Spirit again to heal him. Please also assure financial support. I ask You urgently in Jesus’ name.

I’m going to a healing Mass tomorrow, will take him with me, Trishie
:coffee: :coffee:

:amen: :signofcross: (your post brought tears to mine.)

Praying

Praying for him and for your family.

Praying for you all.

O glorious St. Joseph,
friend of the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
thou whose power renders impossible things possible,
come to our aid in our present trouble and distress.
Take these important and difficult affairs
which we recommend to your protection,
that they may end happily.

O dear St. Joseph,
all our confidence is in you.
Let it not be said that we have invoked you in vain,
and since you are so powerful with Jesus and Mary,
show that your goodness equals power.

Amen.

St. Joseph, friend of the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
pray for us and for all who invoke your aid.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.