Please pray for my husband having bypass surgery

My husband is having bypass surgery tomorrow morning at about 10 am eastern time. Please pray for him and his surgical team.

Thank you :o

Dear Lord please reassure Cider and her husband in this worrying pre-surgery time.
Please ensure that he has the best care during his surgery. Guide the surgeon with precision and wisdom as he operates to restore healthy life to Cider’s husband.
Please aid him in his recovery and give joy to him and his wife.
Thank You Lord

Lord, may your holy Angels guide the hands of Cider’s husband’s surgeon and nurses tomorrow. May your holy will be done in his life with no obstacles to your holy will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Heavenly Father,

We rely on you for all things.
Tonight, I humbly implore You to grant Cider’s husband a safe and successful surgery.
Wrap Your mighty arms around her and keep them both safe from anxiety through this night into the morning, trusting in your Divine Mercy and goodness,
and stay by Cider’s side through the procedure, bringing her calm and comfort.
In Jesus’ name,

Amen.

I’m still at the hospital, but he is out of surgery and it went well. Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Praying your husband makes a full recovery very soon.

*Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. *

He is out of the C-ICU and might be able to come home tomorrow.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.
:crossrc:

A Prayer for Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You, allow Your healing hand to heal us. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most HOLY FACE OF JESUS bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch us gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Prayer for the Sick through the Intercession of St. Lorenzo Ruiz and Companions

Beloved San Lorenzo Ruiz and martyr companions, to you do we come for help. Help us to have the same faith and love that you had for God. We call upon you today on behalf of our ailing beloved ones. By your prayers and intercession obtain for them, not only comfort and peace for their souls, but also vigor and strength for their bodies. We place our entire confidence in you because we know that God loves you and that you care for us. We earnestly pray that our sick ones, be purified and revitalized in every cell, tissue, nerve and organ, so that the bodily limbs may function effectively again. Through your powerful intercession help our sick to receive the grace of God’s miraculous compassion, so that they will be completely whole again, and thereby be able to continue serving God faithfully in this life to the best of their strength and to attain the salvation to which you arrived. Amen.

Oh Lord,
You heal us all. Please grant that this surgery was successful and give this man a speedy recovery.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.