Please pray for my husband -- health

Hi all–
I have been asking for a few prayer requests lately…seems like they are mainly health related. Well, if you could squeeze one more prayer into your day–for my husband who has had a nagging cough, has been to two doctors, who have done chest xrays–he had pneumonia a few months ago, and recovered…then it went into bronchitis, and he recovered. Now, he still has this nagging dry cough, and we are thinking maybe it’s asthma related. Our daughter has asthma, and it seems similiar. My husband has not smoked in a long time, I just hope the effects of earlier years of smoking hasn’t harmed him permanently, now.

Please pray that we get to the bottom of this, and he heals. Thank you!!:gopray2: :gopray2:

+JMJTJ+

Your husband will be in my prayers for his healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your husband’s health!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying

Prayers comin your way for you and yours…Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

Heavenly Father we ask You to heal our friend’s husband’s lungs, of their current problem, and permanently. If his lungs are a bit scarred because of all the coughing and are irritated, please heal. If he has asthma, please make this clear.
Please help this family with all of their health issues. Please give them recovery, Father, in the name of Jesus.

Prayers promised

PRAYING
grandma glor

Have prayed for your husband.

God bless—

Lord of healing and mercy, look upon this husband and father with Your unfathomable love, sending Heavenly help to him in his time of illness. You have graciously surrounded him with loving family members who support him with prayer. Father, in Your mercy, send him a doctor who will promptly and carefully diagnose his illness, and prescribe an effective treatment. We beseech you to join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an unending petition for mercy and healing upon him. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Thanks everyone–I will tell him about your prayers…he hasn’t been on at all much over the past few months, because he’s working a lot of night hours…but he will be appreciative I’m sure.

I just hope it’s something ‘simple’ like asthma.:o

Dear Jesus, by Your hand so many have been healed. Please touch whatevergirl’s husband, that his afflictions might be healed, that he be comforted spiritually and physically. Accept both of their suffering as united with Your cross. Comfort them both, bond them with love, and draw them close to You, now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

prayers for your husband

Praying for good health!

May our almighty God and Father bless your husband and heal him of all his illnesses. May he bless your marriage and keep you strong during this difficult and trying time. Amen.

Praying for his complete recovery!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.