Please Pray for my Husband II

Since my first thread has been closed I decided to open a new one. Thank you all for being on this journey with me with your prayers and words of encouragement and hope.

Our niece is doing better and they have removed the tubes from her. Both John and I are very thankful for this.

For those of you who have followed my first thread, John and I continue to get along and he is thinking about getting work closer to home. I don’t know what that means for our relationship since we are divorced, but I am letting God handle it. My emotions continue on a roller coaster ride, but not so many lows anymore. When I have a bad day I spend extra time in prayer because it helps.

I will continue to pray for all intentions posted on here, may God bless you!

Hi Cassie,

Will continue to hold you and your intentions in my prayers…

Praying for your husband, and for you as well. :hug1:

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying for you and John. :signofcross:

Praying hard.

You and John are being included in my daily prayers. Peace!

Praying for you, John and family that things will continue to proceed in a positive way, for his health, and that your son won’t have to go to Afganistan. Praying also to St. Edward the Confessor, patron of difficult marriages and separated spouses for his intercession on your behalf…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Thank you for your continued prayers.

I have been depressed lately ( much of it I think is due to the gloomy wet weather we have been having), but your prayers have helped me through.

I still don’t think I have forgiven my self for our marriage falling apart. I believe and have read that it is a hard thing to do. It is easier to forgive others than yourself. I continue to pray and ask for the Lord’s help in this and it has been a struggle. I feel the same about John now as I did when I married him and sometimes it hurts. I know that God is with me through this whole thing and that’s what keeps me going. I know what I want may not be what God wants for me so I am continuing to try and let go and let God lead me on His path. I thank God that John and I are able to communicate with one another without attacking each other all the time. John and I have both changed and if we do get back together it will be a new relationship. The odds are against us, at least that is what society says, but I still have hope and faith. In this process I have become closer to God and more thoughtful of others and I thank Him for that.

I continue to pray for all who post their intentions and for those who are silently suffering . May God bless you!

Cassie, you and John are always in my prayer

I give your thoughts hopes and prayers to God, and ask God to hear and grant your prayers.

Praying the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Never despair, never give up hope. God is with you Cassie.

praying

Found the new thread! :slight_smile:

I’m so glad that your niece is getting better - may Our Lady continue to protect her, her family and loved ones.

Dull weather sometimes brings my mood down as well (though I know, of course, that the underlying reason for your sadness is more important). I think you’re doing all the right things in terms of bringing it to God, particularly when you feel so sad. I tend to take consolation in the words of Blssd. Cardinal John Henry Newman:

Therefore, I will trust Him, whatever I am, I can never be thrown away.
If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him,
In perplexity, my perplexity may serve Him.
If I am in sorrow, my sorrow may serve Him.
He does nothing in vain.

He knows what He is about.
He may take away my friends.
He may throw me among strangers.
He may make me feel desolate, make my spirits sink, hide my future from me.
Still,
He knows what He is about.

Continuing to pray for you and John, and for all your intentions! :console:

God bless. :gopray:

Praying for you, John and family that things will continue to proceed in a positive way, for his health, and that your son won’t have to go to Afganistan. Praying also to St. Edward the Confessor, patron of difficult marriages and separated spouses for his intercession on your behalf…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.

Continued prayers…

Thank you for your continued prayers, they are appreciated!

I am feeling better even though the weather here is still rainy and gloomy. I try to work out every day to help fight my depression and most of the time it works. Your prayers also help me very much and I appreciate them.

John should be home in 3 weeks and of course, I am nervous about it. Things have changed since he was home in May, mainly me. I know that I will survive with or without him in my life as my husband, but both John and I have felt that our relationship is not finished. He tells me he loves me without me saying it first. He calls every morning to tell me good morning, calls me at night to say good night and continues to worry about me being by myself. Through it all I have maintained that John is a good man with a good heart and I still believe that. Whatever happens I know I have been blessed to have him and the boys in my life, I will not regret one moment I have spent with them, the good and the bad. I know God has lead me through this and will continue to lead me to what He wants me to do in life, even if it is painful at times. I continue to pray for John and the boys, they will always be part of my family.

My niece had a relapse and had to have fluid pumped off of her lungs again, please keep her and her family in your prayers.

I continue to pray for all intentions posted and those that are not. May God be with all of you!

Peace,
Cassie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.