Please pray for my husband; my marriage

I am in a very painful state of being at this time. My marriage has deteriorated to the point of no return according to my husband. We have been together 21 years, married 17 yrs. and have 3 wonderful young sons. I love my husband dearly but I did not honor him in ways that a wife should and now I have caused him to believe that getting divorce is the only way he can be happy.

I have spent months of reflecting upon my own actions. I have remorse over not seeing what he kept trying to warn me about. When I have told him this time it will be different, he does not believe me. I know in my heart that it would be different because this time, I realize it is “me” that needed to change. In the past, I put us through “therapy” hoping HE would change. I felt “I” was right all along. Unfortunately, this time I have broke the camel’s back. It took this for me to recognize just how wrong I have been.

I ask that you please pray that someday his heart will soften so that I can express to him all the days of my life just how much I love him; even if he doesn’t return to me.

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers thus far. I really do appreciate them. I ask that you please continue with prayers for my husband, our family, and me as I believe prayer is helping me get out of bed to face another day of this difficult loss.

My concerned prayers for your sons, your husband and for you.

I will pray the rosary for you. I hope your marriage is saved. I feel very sorry for your heart break.

There is a book out there called the Divorce Remedy. You might want to look into that or something similar.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary
full of Grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death

Restore this marriage most high God in the name of thy Holy son Jesus. Amen.

God forgives over 70X7 times which means He will forgive you and your husband as
long as you live-----with unlimited mercy.

For our part God wants a sincere intention even if we fail at times. So, keep trying.
You can start by praying the Rosary every day with your husband if possible.

**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger, and guide us from every evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen **

Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
We long for a family totally dedicated to God. Some of us never find that. Please send us help, send peace, love and mercy. Holy Family, pray for us.

trying times in marriage. I am going through a situation myself with my wife that only a miracle can change. Pray to the Virgin Mary. She can talk to her Son our Lord Jesus Christ. Pray, Pray, and pray… Don’t lose hope…its hard sometimes, but don’t lose hope

Most loving Jesus I offer you the intentions of Sonia, that you may restore this marriage and build it once again on unity, love, forgiveness, and charity. Most Holy family please intercede for Sonia’s marriage!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

I’m praying for you! Pray the rosary for your husband every night. It will soften his heart.

**Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger, and guide us from every evil;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen **

Praying.

Again, thank you. This is the first time I have ever “blogged” and requested prayers. In reading each post, I felt a sense of peace. I continue to pray for my marriage, my family and as I do this, I pray for everyone else who is going through a difficult time in their lives. I share your pain and pray for the best outcome for you and your loved ones. - Sonia

Mother Mary, please comfort Sonia and show her what to do to heal her marriage. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.