Please pray for my husband today.

Please pray for my husband today, he suffered a minor stroke a month ago, and is now going on a job interview today...please pray that this goes well for him. Thank you and God Bless.

Kathaleen, praying for your husband.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

prayers are going forth

I will pray for your husband...

*Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.*

I sincerely pray that all will go right!!!

Heavenly Father, in faith, thank You for helping Kathleen's husband during his time of need and always. Thank You Father for helping him heal quickly, and for his stellar performance at the job interview. Thank You Father for helping him shine as an employee, and for continuing helping him in all areas all the days of his life. Amen.

Praying hard for his success and good health.

I will pray for him.

Lord, please have mercy on Kathaleen’s husband and come to his assistance. Grant him this job, if this job is your will for him. Please heal him in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord please come to the aid of Kathaleen’s husband in his job interview today. He is valiantly seeking work even though he suffered a minor stroke, only a month ago.
Bless and support this good husband with a successful interview leading to secure work.
Please watch over his health with loving solicitude, dear Lord

[quote="Soldier_Of_God, post:4, topic:265138"]

will pray for your husband...
for him.

Will be praying for him.

*Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.*

[/quote]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, in faith, thank You for helping Kathleen’s husband during his time of need and always. Thank You Father for helping him heal quickly, and for his stellar performance at the job interview. Thank You Father for helping him shine as an employee, and for continuing helping him in all areas all the days of his life. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

I pray that all went well for him.

Heavenly Father, in faith, thank You for helping Kathleen’s husband during his time of need and always. Thank You Father for helping him heal quickly, and for his stellar performance at the job interview. Thank You Father for helping him shine as an employee, and for continuing helping him in all areas all the days of his life. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.