Please pray for my husband

Please pray for my husband. He has been disabled for over 9 years with complications resulting from a back injury which led to several surgeries on his back and neck. He still suffers from pretty severe chronic pain.

As time has gone on, he has progressively become more and more depressed and despondent. He has lost all joy in life. Sometimes he seems just the shell of the man he used to be.

I could use prayer too. Thank you.

Praying for your husband and you…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Christine, I will add you and your husband to my prayer intentions for my rosary today.

God bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holding you both in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Eternal Father we pray for Christine husband who suffers from severe chronic pain. We ask You to help his recovery from the disabling complications resulting from a back injury which led to several surgeries on his back and neck.
It is understandable Father that chronic pain has cause him to become progressively more depressed and joyless. I see it in my own husband who also suffers chronic pain and has been on disability since 1997. Please have powerful compassion on both our husbands, eternal Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus

Father please help Christine to remain buoyant before the distress of her husband’s pain and depression. Please give her comfort and peace

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please hear our prayers for christine’s husband who is greatly suffering from back pain. Please heal him in body, mind and spirit. Please lift his spirits, and help him to handle his suffering with patience. :signofcross:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please heal this husband, if You so will it, of his afflictions. Help him to offer up his sufferings to You, Lord Jesus, and make them salvific. Console and guide both this wife and husband in their time of physical and mental suffering, and remind them that You are with them always. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

In my distress I called out: LORD! I cried out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice; my cry to him reached his ears. Psalm 18:7

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Eternal Father we pray for Christine’s husband who suffers from severe chronic pain. We ask You to help his recovery from the disabling complications resulting from a back injury which led to several surgeries on his back and neck.
It is understandable Father that chronic pain has cause him to become progressively more depressed and joyless. Please eternal Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus
help Christine to remain buoyant before the distress of her husband’s pain and depression. Please give her comfort and peace

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.