Please pray for my husband

My husband has said that he doesn’t love me anymore. He says it’s a feeling he has felt for a while and he has now decided to act on it. He says he loved me when we married and that he had hoped for a life together with me. Now, he says he feels no desire, no love, nothing for me. My intuition tells me he does. He doesn’t speak much about his feelings and I think communication has failed. He has said he wants a divorce and I made it clear that divorce, to me, is not an option. He is set in that but he won’t give me more information other than saying that he does NOT want to be in a relationship with me.

I’ve discovered inappropriate communication with a young woman and I called him on this.

I finally convinced him to go to a coundelor so that I can understand his feelings. i think that if we are able to talk in front of someone else, then at least it’ll help me understand. I am praying that he allows himself to open up in this session and that he doesn’t flake out (he did once before) and say he has to stay at work. I am praying that the Lord gives us this opportunity to understand our commitment to each other. Please, help me pray. I think, I feel and I know we can salvage this marriage and be happy.

praying

Praying…

Praying for you and your husband

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.