Please pray for my Husband

Please pray for my husband who has some legal issues pending. It has really put him under a lot of stress for a long time. Pray that all will go well tomorrow in mediation and that the truth will prevail. My husband is very skilled and knowledgeable at what he does for a living and there are those that would try to exploit a situation for their profit only and not be concerned with the truth. Lord, I ask that this case will go in my husbands favor so that he can have this burden of so many months lifted from his shoulders. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Michael, shield my husband from those that would hurt him.
St Thomas More, guide all involved to justice and truth.

The strength of Christ be with you as you undergo this trail.

St. Michael the arch angel, defend us in this day of battle, be our safe guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou, oh prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast down to hell Satan, and all the evil spirits who wander the world for the ruin of souls.

:crossrc:

praying

Lord please hear our prayers for our friends husband.Tomorrow he has a huge hurdle he is immensley worried about.I pray You will grant all those involved in decision making will hear him and acknowledge his honesty.Please Lord grant things will go in his favour tomorrow.I ask You would also bless both the husband and Irishmom and may they feel Your grace surround them and comfort them at this very worrying time in their lives.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers.Amen

Our Blessed Lady I ask you to intercede for this situation the husband faces tomorrow.We know your prayers are heard above all others and I ask you would pray for them that the outcome is favourable.Thankyou Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord id with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Mother Mary we offer our prayers for Patricia’s husband. May the Holy Spirit be with him and guide him through this difficult time. May the angels protect him.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst woman
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

http://www.i-church.org/courtyard/images/smilies/votive-candle-wd.gifhttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcTCzPVoMQP0GEL8ydB7y6Dpr-wOAQXkafHUZvR5O_GTiE_KJGEQ&t=1 http://www.i-church.org/courtyard/images/smilies/votive-candle-wd.gif

St. Michael, the Archangel! Glorious Prince, chief and champion of the heavenly hosts; guardian of the souls of men; conqueror of the rebel angels! How beautiful art thou, in thy heaven-made armor. We love thee, dear Prince of Heaven!

We, thy happy clients, yearn to enjoy thy special protection. Obtain for us from God a share of thy sturdy courage; pray that we may have a strong and tender love for our Redeemer and, in every danger or temptation, be invincible against the enemy of our souls. O standard-bearer of our salvation! Be with us in our last moments and when our souls quit this earthly exile, carry them safely to the judgement seat of Christ, and may Our Lord and Master bid thee bear us speedily to the kingdom of eternal bliss. Teach us ever to repeat the sublime cry: “Who is like unto God?” Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important case in which he is involved and which the decisionmakers are to rule on tomorrow , and that they will acknowledge his honesty and rule in his favour . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security ,asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , mother of God , of blessed Joseph , of your blessed apostles Peter and Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen .

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness
and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou , O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Divine Power of God, thrust into hell Satan,
and all evil spirits , who wander through the world
for the ruin of souls . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:

Praying for a favorable resolution to your husbands legal issues.

I am saying the Lord’s Prayer for your husband right now. God will provide!

Praying hard that the mediation works well in your husband’s favor!

RavelloFestival

Prayers for Irishmom’s husband to have his situation presented fairly in mediation. May the angels intervene and influence decision makers to be fair. Give him strength to endure. Bring his heart peace and help him not to worry. Instill him with confidence.

Give Irishmom peace and wisdom to get thru as well.

Blessings upon all of you who have prayed for my husband! You have only to ask, and I will pray for your intentions as well.

Lord, be with my husband this day. Give him strength and remove any fear he may be feeling. Have all parties involved speak the truth, and not twist the facts or lie to suit their outcome. I ask that this case will go in my husbands favor so that he can have this burden of so many months lifted from his shoulders. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Michael, shield my husband from those that would hurt him.
St Thomas More, guide all involved to justice and truth.

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Lord please hear our prayers for our friends husband.Tomorrow he has a huge hurdle he is immensley worried about.I pray You will grant all those involved in decision making will hear him and acknowledge his honesty.Please Lord grant things will go in his favour tomorrow.I ask You would also bless both the husband and Irishmom and may they feel Your grace surround them and comfort them at this very worrying time in their lives.Lord in Your mercy please hear our prayers.Amen

Our Blessed Lady I ask you to intercede for this situation the husband faces tomorrow.We know your prayers are heard above all others and I ask you would pray for them that the outcome is favourable.Thankyou Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.