Please pray for my husband

I am consumed with sadness over our pending divorce. Please pray for my husband and our marriage and that our divorce does not go through. My husband and I have a deep problem concerning his family and he cannot see a way to stay married to me and work through these problems. He is consumed with rage and bitterness at me and has moved out, yet I still love him deeply and have deep faith. We have been blessed with beautiful 3-year old daughter. She deserves to live with us in a loving 2-parent home.

Please pray that God opens my husband’s heart to mine and saves our marriage.

With humility, faith, and gratitude.

I am so sorry for everything you are going through. I hope you and your husband get back together for the sake of your family.

At this point, all you can do is storm heaven with lots of prayers. Prayers make many wonders. Below is a novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Please say this prayer with all your heart and trust in Jesus. Please do not expect or demand the outcome you want but pray for your petition and that God will enlighten you with his holy will.

ewtn.com/devotionals/heart/sh_novena.htm

God said " ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you."

Take care and may God shower you with His blessings.

Praying!

I'm so sorry you, your husband and your daughter are having to go through this I will keep you all in my prayers!

I am so sorry as well. Praying for you and your family.

Please help me continue to pray. I know I cannot ask God to change my husband’s will. I ask that God show my husband how to open his heart. I ask God to show us both the path that leads us to keep the committment we both made. I ask God for the strength for both of us to see that path and follow it in loving faithfulness to God first and then to eachother and our beautiful daughter. I know that staying married now may be the most difficult thing we could ever do and yet I feel called by God to find a way to make that effort. I don’t know how to do it except to trust in God and ask for His help to grow through my own prayer and in yours.

In humility and gratitude.

Please don’t hive up on us. I am weak and tortured with love for my husband who appears to have no love whatsoever. I ache and fear. I’m convinced that divorce is wrong else he wouldn’t still maintain overwhelming anger & I wouldn’t be so tender with love. The path to trailing both those goes through God and prayer. Please pray for our beautiful daughter who shouldn’t have to miss one of us all the time and for my husband to accept the truth of my love for him even now and for my strength to make a true apology such that je canhear and believe.

Hi, Does your church have Eucharistic Adoration?

Prayers for you and your family. :crossrc: :hug1:

Thank you for your prayers. I've begun teaching my daughter the rosary & it's giving me some extraordinary grace. Though my husband remains unopened to me, oddly he accepted a dinner invitation last week & ate a meal with us in our home for the first time in a year. I cannot make anything of that other than it occurred. And yet I pray for Gods grace to show me patience in accepting what God wants instead of what I want. So I ask your prayers that God somehow continue to open both our hearts to Him & to eachother. Deeply sorrowful & deeply grateful for your prayer.

I am very sorry for what you have been going through. Prayers for you, your daughter and your husband.

[quote="CShone, post:1, topic:237220"]
I am consumed with sadness over our pending divorce. Please pray for my husband and our marriage and that our divorce does not go through. My husband and I have a deep problem concerning his family and he cannot see a way to stay married to me and work through these problems. He is consumed with rage and bitterness at me and has moved out, yet I still love him deeply and have deep faith. We have been blessed with beautiful 3-year old daughter. She deserves to live with us in a loving 2-parent home.

Please pray that God opens my husband's heart to mine and saves our marriage.

With humility, faith, and gratitude.

[/quote]

I am very sorry for what you have been going through. Prayers for you, your daughter and your husband.

Cshone, do you have someone to talk to? Like a priest, or therapist? I think that would help. I’ve been through a divorce too, that I, too, didn’t want, and my daughter was about the same age as yours. This was almost 20 yrs ago. You will get through it. It might not work out the way you wish, but you and your daughter will be okay. Trust in God.

Please. Just. Pray. I have prayed so long and feel that Christ has converted my heart to love and forgiveness. Recently I spoke to my husband who said he spent years in anguish and sorrow looking for a conversion of the heart. He said he gave up & reconciliation is not possible. I genuinely believe my heart has been converted - even to the point I had the courage to call each if his patents and express my sorrow and sincere aPologies for the pain I had caused. Please pray God continues to give me courage to fight the pain and sadness and to do His will. And please pray my husband has the courage to recognize that he has received Gods answer to the prayers he sought. Please pray for us all - especially my husband and our precious daughter.

Thank you for updating this thread. It sounds as though your husband had his heart broken and felt that God had deserted him. My belief is that these people are still reachable, because they were seeking God's presence and are merely heartbroken. I will put you and your husband especially back into my prayers. Keep us updated please.

God bless you.

I will pray for you right now.

Hello CShone, sending some prayers your way.

God bless

jesusg

Praying for you.

:hug1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.