Please Pray for my Husband

hello all, my husband has been out of work taking care of me during my medical situation. he needs to return to work because we need bills to be paid. please pray that his job would be understanding when he goes back to work and he won’t be fired. he was out on FMLA the beginning of the year from foot injury also. its a lot going on with us. i do need someone home with me but we also need income.
my daughter is finished with school this friday so that means i have the 3 kids home to take care of. this is gonna be interesting. please help… i don’t want my husband to worry about me and the kids when he goes back to work… thanks
God Bless You All

Lord, please meet the spiritual and temporal needs of this family. Help this husband to have a good working relationship with is boss: help his boss to be understanding and caring. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

Dear Lord, please greatly bless Lisa’s husband for all the care he has give his wife and their children. Help him to be strong and give the family the extra care and support they need.
Please give Lisa’s husband security in his employment.
We entrust this family to Your care, and our Mother’s intercession.

Praying for you and your family …

praying

Praying for you and all your family,
Don

Loving God, please greatly bless Lisa’s husband for all the care he has give his wife and their children. Help him to be strong and to have security in his employment.
Please give the family the extra care and support they need.
Mother Mary please intercede for Lisa and her family’s peace, happiness and spiritual welfare.

Lord God, be merciful to this family and show them your kindness. May Lisa’s husband remain gainfully employed and continue to give support to his family. Give them your grace that they may live in peace and gratitude for your blessings. In Jesus name, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless All of You. I pray that Gods Love will overflow in your lives. I pray for each of you and everyone of your needs. I thank you for all your prayers it has truly made me feel much better when reading what you all wrote. Glory to God in the Highest!! Hubby still waiting to for the FMLA forms to sign to get approved. Then we need to get him back to work to support the family. Now we have to find out how to pay rent. life is stressful but we are trying to be at peace.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Continuing prayers …

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Thanking all for prayers… Let God’s Will be Done…

Amen

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.