Please pray for my husband

My husband is having an angiogram tomorrow because some possible blockages of the arteries are suspected. Please pray that any blockages can be corrected by stents and that he not need bypass surgery. I am feeling very vulnerable, because being in a wheelchair I depend a lot on his presence. Please pray for us to have peace, wisdom, courage, and trust in the Lord.

Thank you and God bless.

I just prayed for you and will remember you in my Mass intentions tomorrow. I pray that He will give you both the strength to undergo what you are facing with joy and trustful surrender to His will.

houston1

O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things

:gopray:

I will remember you and your husband in my prayers this evening. May Our Blessed Lord, the Divine Physician, bring healing to him in this time of need.

Lord, may Tammany and her husband have peace, wisdom, courage, and trust in Our Lord. May they be abandoned to Our Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in his merciful love. May Our Lord’s holy and perfect will be done in their lives with no obstacles to his holy and perfect will. Amen.

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petitions
in our necessities,
but deliver us from all dangers,
O ever-glorious and blessed Virgin.

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my husband’s successful angiogram. It all went very well. The largest artery was 80% blocked. Two stents were put in place and he is feeling great! The doctor said that if this blockage had not been discovered, he would have had a ‘major incident’ within months. ‘God is so good’ and you were all so compassionate and kind to take time to pray for us.

Love and prayers for all of you.

Tammany

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

We will keep you and your husband in our prayers.

God Bless,
Ken W.

Praise God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.