Please Pray For My Husband

Would you all pray for my husband. He is going through a very rough time physically. He has a large Aortic aneurism and while doing scans etc. they also found a blockage at the base of his heart. so now he has to have a heart catheterization before they can place a stent in his aorta. While waiting on an appointment for the heart cath. he has been passing a LOT of blood in his urine. The Oncologist that did his prostate radiation is concerned now. So he has a lot going on and he really need some prayers.

Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for this intention.

I will.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
you have been blessed and favored by God.
You became not only the Mother of the Redeemer,
but Mother of the redeemed as well.

We come to you today as your loving children.
Watch over us and take care of us.
As you held the child Jesus in your loving arms,
so take us in your arms.
Be a mother ready at every moment to help us.

For God who is mighty has done great things for you,
and God’s mercy is from age to age
on those who love Him.
Intercede for us, dear Mother, in obtaining
pardon for our sins, love for Jesus, final perseverance,
and the grace always to call upon you,
Mother of Perpetual Help. Amen.

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant chococat’s husband,
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.

Praying for you and for him.

I will remember him in my prayers

praying for you both.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayers for husband said as he goes through this difficult time.
Mary.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

I am so sorry that you and your husband are having to deal with something like this.

Lord, grant these servants of yours peace and serenity as they deal with these health problems. May you give them the courage to carry on and to make right decisions. May you grant them the strength they need to continue this fight against these health issues. And Lord, if it be in Your will, may you heal him of these issues. Lastly Lord, please be with the doctors as they care for this man.

Praying!!!

Lord, please touch this husband with your divine, healing hand, and remedy his every affliction, physical and spiritual. Comfort with many graces both husband and wife, that they might cultivate faith, hope, charity, joy, understanding, and fortitude. Lead them through the mystery of suffering, and through every joy, close to your Sacred Heart, now and forever. Have mercy, Lord, and grant them angelic comfort also. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Queen of Angels, pray for us.
Saint Raphael, pray for us.
Saint Raphael, filled with the mercy of God, etc.
Saint Raphael, perfect adorer of the Divine Word,
Saint Raphael, terror of demons,
Saint Raphael, exterminator of vices,
Saint Raphael, health of the sick,
Saint Raphael, our refuge in all our trials,
Saint Raphael, guide of travelers,
Saint Raphael, consoler of prisoners,
Saint Raphael, joy of the sorrowful,
Saint Raphael, filled with zeal for the salvation of souls,
Saint Raphael, whose name means God heals,
Saint Raphael, lover of chastity,
Saint Raphael, scourge of demons,
Saint Raphael, in pestilence, famine and war,
Saint Raphael, angel of peace and prosperity,
Saint Raphael, endowed with the grace of healing,
Saint Raphael, sure guide in the paths of virtue and sanctification,
Saint Raphael, help of all those who implore your assistance,
Saint Raphael, who was the guide and consolation of Tobias on his journey,
Saint Raphael, whom the Scriptures praise: Raphael, the holy angel of the Lord, was sent to cure,
Saint Raphael, our advocate,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world,
Spare us, O Lord.
Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
Pray for us, Saint Raphael, to the Lord Our God,
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ
Lord, Jesus Christ, by the prayer of the Archangel Raphael, grant us the grace to avoid all sin and to persevere in every good work until we reach our heavenly destination, You Who lives and reigns world without end. Amen.

Our holy guardian angels, pray for us.

Praying…

Hail Mary…

Our Father…

:crossrc:

Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Got a call this afternoon. His heart catheterization is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 3 and if there is a blockage they will stent it right then. So please continue to pray for him and for me. When I get stressed, I usually break out in giant hives from head to toe and then it takes a year or two before I get rid of them. Being diabetic I cant take cortisone so they are very miserable. Its been about 4 yrs. since Ive had them so I pray I wont get them now. I need peace and calm to be there for my husband. BTW his name is Ed.
God bless you all.
:blessyou:

~Mary, Queen of Peace, pray for us!~

O Virgin of the Angels, who has for centuries established your throne of mercy at the Portiuncula, hear the prayer of your children, who trust in you. From this truly holy place and the habitation of the Lord, so dear to the heart of Saint Francis, you have always invited all men to love. Your tender eyes assure us of a never failing motherly help and a promise of divine help to all those who humbly have recourse to your throne, or who from afar, turn to you to ask for help. You are, indeed, our sweet Queen and our only hope. O Lady of the Angels, obtain for us, through the intercession of blessed Francis, pardon for our sins, help us to keep away from sin and indifference, so that we shall be worthy of calling you our Mother for evermore. Bless our homes, our toil and our rest, by giving us that same serenity we experience within the walls of the Portiuncula, where hate, guilt and tears turn into a song of joy like that once was sung by the Angels and the seraphic Francis. Help those who are in need and hungry, those who are in danger of body and soul, those who are sad and downhearted, those who are sick and dying. Bless us, your most beloved children, and we pray you, bless also with the same motherly gesture, all those who are innocent, together with those are guilty; those who are faithful, together with those who have gone astray; those who believe, together with those who are in doubt. Bless all humanity, so that all men acknowledging that they are God’s children, would find through love, real peace and real good.
Amen.

Portiuncula: newadvent.org/cathen/12286a.htm

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.