Please pray for my husband's job

Hi everyone,

I’m asking for prayers for my dear husband’s job. He is a high school teacher and lost his job two years ago for the first time. After a year of getting no teaching job and trying out another career, he finally was able to get another teaching job. This year, he realized that this is just not the career for him but also knew that he was unlikely to be rehired for next year, as the head of his department did not like him (and he is not sure why - he is well-liked by everyone else). He found out two weeks ago that he is not being rehired, but is at peace and is looking into other careers that use his degree. I just ask for prayers for continued peace and that he find a good, steady job. Thanks!

Dear Lord please guide him and lead him to fulfilling and reliable employment.
Please bless this couple abundantly.
Thank You our God

Praying for his job, you and your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying to the Good Lord that your husband finds the job that is right for him and
that you all find peace in your home.
I pray for you and you two little ones as well.

God Bless!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Jospeh, foster father and protector of Christ, to you we raise our hearts and hands to implore your powerful intercession. Please obtain from God the gift of peace and the restoration of a steady job to your servant. You are the patron saint of all workers. Please give this husband all the temporal and spiritual help he needs. Guardian of the Word Incarnate, we are confident that you will hear our prayers on his behalf. Thank you.

O glorious St. Joseph, through the love you bear to Jesus Christ and for the glory of His Name, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us!

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!
St. Joseph, pray for us!
Amen.

Praying for your husband …

Thank you all!

Continuing prayers …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.