Please pray for my husband's skin exam (Thurs, 3/12)

My husband, in his late 30s, has had a weird mole on his back for some time now. The mole is not looking good, and there is an unhealed spot on his chest. He has a dermatologist appointment on Thursday, March 12 at 11:45 am. Please pray that it is not anything bad. Please pray for me, too. I am so worried!!!

Praying for good test results and for the alleviation of your anxiety.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Lynn–I will keep your husband in my prayers. Ironically, I had a mole removed from my forehead, it really wasn’t a mole, but it was sun damaged skin, meanwhile, the rest of my face looks fine :rolleyes: anyways, I had to have “mohs surgery” done (basically the mole is removed, and they ‘dig’ under the skin to get rid of the cancer cells)…the medical world has made great strides in catching these things early, but rest assure, prayers going out to him!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanks for the prayers. Whatevergirl, thanks for sharing your experience. I am glad you’re okay!

In January one of my sisters in law had a successful removal of what was a stage 2 problem…and that was that! No further problem. God bless your dear husband and if anything’s at all wrong, I ask God to deal with it as quickly and effectively.
A hug, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Saint Peregrine, we ask you to remember LynnGM’s husband’s health before the Divine Physician Himself. Guide his medical team and comfort his family. Give them the strength to overcome, and the grace to cope with his healing process. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Thank you for asking, I am happy to pray for your husband. Praying for the doctors that they offer sound diagnosis, advice and treatment, and praying for healing for your husband and praying for your anxiety. May Jesus Christ hold you in his arms during this time. God bless please take care.

Praying for the intercession of St Peregrine to allow that if there is cancer present, let it be localized and cause no further harm. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I ask the Lord to ensure that all goes well for your husband with this concern.

Praying for your husband that this will not be a serious problem.

Thank you all for your prayers and concerns.

The doctor does not “think” it is cancer. she believes it is irritation. she gave him some cream to use for 4 weeks. If it does not heal in 4 weeks, they will get a sample to see if it is cancer. But, it wouldn’t be a very advanced cancer at all. Praise be Jesus!

Dear Lord,I pray for the head of this family to be healthy,and yet,if he has some kind of illness,give him strenght and to this family to bear the burden and heal him soon.Give them strentgh,true luv and wisdom to overcome every hardon.Show them how to offer to You their worries and sufferences and give them health and happiness and let them have joy in this life and the next.Amen.

Wow!
Thats cool!
I’m happy for you and for your hubby!
Praise The Lord!!:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.