Please pray for my husband's surgery tomorrow

My husband is having shoulder surgery tomorrow morning please pray there will be no complications and he will recover fast.

Pray for his conversion to Catholicism also.

May our Lord be with him. Amen:signofcross:

I’ll pray for a successful shoulder operation and fast recovery after surgery .
May God grant also a conversion of your husband to the true catholic faith , through Jesus Christ , our Lord and through blessed intecession of Saint Monica , Amen

Praying for your husband.

Dear Jesus, please lend a merciful ear to Maribanyon’s petition for the successful surgery of her husband’s shoulder. May he receive by Your healing touch, a healed body, physically and spiritually. Draw him and Maribanyon into Your loving arms, now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying that all goes well.

Bless you all for your prayers.
My husband is home and doing well; he does have a long recovery
but Dr. says he should be good. We will know the true results in :angel1: wks. May God bless each and everyone.

You got it. I think I need that kind of surgery myself. Can’t raise my right arm above my head.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Guide UR Son

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, slendour of Heaven. Blessed Mother of The Son of God. Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.

O star of the sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother (make request).

O Mary conceived without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your hands (three times). Thank you for your mercy towards me and mine.

This prayer must be said for three days and after that the request will be granted (will never fail).

This prayer must be published immediately./

thinking of him in my rosary

Praying very hard for your husband!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.