Please pray for my illness

I have the illness of alcoholism. This disease has caused me to ruin every single important relationship in my life. My husband has left me and has filed for a divorce, 3 of my 4 sons will not have anything to do with me. I have lost my job, my siblings are angry with me and also do not want anything to do with me.

I pray daily for the strength to stay sober. As of today I have 48 days sober. I pray it is not too late to mend my broken relationships with the people i care most about in this world.

Please pray for me. I am helpless and alone

Merciful God please help this person to continue to remain sober and to rebuild her life and relationships.
Please bring healing to the harm her drinking has done to her husband, her children and her siblings. Please give them reason to trust in her sobriety, and please give them growing forgiveness.
Please give her ongoing healing and support, and deepen her spiritual life.
Help her to live a wholesome life from this time.
Lord have mercy.

Pray the Rosary everyday and you will see how it will help you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Lord, please heal MLW0570 and give her the strength and peace she needs to carry her cross courageously, patiently, and lovingly. Please help her to love you with all her heart, mind, soul, and strength; and heal her relationships. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Lord please grant strength to MLW0570 in her struggle with alcoholism. Repair the damaged relationships between her and her sons and her husband so that she doesn’t lose them. †

God of mercy, we bless You in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, who ministered to all who come to Him.
Give Your strength to MLW0570, Your servant. bound by the chains of addiction. Enfold her in Your love and restore her to the freedom of God’s children.
Lord, look with compassion on all those who have lost their health and freedom. Restore to them the assurance of Your unfailing mercy, and strengthen them in the work of recovery. To those who care for them, grant patient understanding and a love that perseveres. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Venerable Matt Talbot, you who were once a recovered alcoholic as well, please pray for MLW0570, and intercede in her rehabilitation, Amen

Praying for you …

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen

Lord, hear our prayers.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I pray you find your way with the help of Jesus and Mary to treatment that you need badly. You can’t do this by yourself.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.***

Praying my heart out for you to beat this.

Keep going my friend

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.