Please pray for my in-laws

I am asking for prayers for my in-laws. my father-in-law has parkinson’s disease and a history of strokes. he was hospitalized and in rehab the last two weeks, but is now home and life isn’t easy. this is grandma glor’s husband. life is just so difficult for my mother-in-law right now. my father-in-law is very stubborn and I think his past history of strokes has affected his thinking a bit too . he is constantly moving around on my mother-in-law and today he left the house w/out my mother-in-law’s knowing. my husband, who was home sleeping because he is nightshift this week, had to go out in the car driving around to look for him. thank goodness he was just a few blocks away. my father-in-law also doesn’t sleep during the night either. he is constantly up and gives my mother-in-law no peace. our families(husband,brother-in-law, and sister-in-law) are all trying to help out in any way we could. please pray for my in-laws to have some peace and rest. Also strength, patience and courage.
thank you ,

kate

Kate, it sounds very stressful and difficult and complicated, so I’ll be keeping your in-laws, and all your family in my prayers.
I ask God that if there is some way to alleviate or deal with your father-in-law’s problems, God will help your family find it. I ask him to protect your father-in-law, and to also protect the welfare of all those who love him.
Please hear our prayer. our God.

praying for your family…

Praying for your family Kate…

praying

Praying for your family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your family. My sister went through this type of thing with my elderly mother. She would sleep days and want to roam at night. It was very hard on her family.

I would drive from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh once a month to watch her so they could do family type things or I would spend a couple of weeks watching her while they went on vacation. It is a very difficult thing to live with. My prayers go with you all.

A funny thing happened one time when I was watching her, we were watching ‘Wheel of Fortune’ together and my mother (who had dementia) guessed the answer before I did. It cracked me up!

Praying for your family

For your iin-laws and for all your family.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

thank you everyone for your continued prayers. things are still about the same. today my father-in-law left the house again without telling my mother-in-law where he was going. so me, my daughter and my brother-in-law drove around for over an hour trying to find him in our cars. I was the lucky one once again. I found my father-in-law, got him in the car and brought him home. my mother-in-law was very upset, as were we all. the incident brought about anger, and some heated arguments. I did not stick around for the fireworks, but have since spoken to my mother-in-law and she is still upset from everything. please pray for her to have patience as well as discretion on the part of my father-in-law .

thanks,

kate

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.