Please pray for my injured girlfriend

She was injured at work. Her employer started worker’s comp proceedings immediately. Three and a half months later, she finally got approved for an MRI. A tear in some cartilage and a small cyst near her hip joint. The Doc said it couldn’t have been a preexisting condition. Two weeks later, which is today, the BWC has denied her claim. Now the fear is her insurance company won’t cover the cost of surgery. She’s appealed the denial, but she’s crushed. She told me she’s crumbling. She’s in constant pain and I don’t know what to do to help. I don’t have health insurance. We’re too poor to hire a lawyer and fight. I don’t know what to do to help her.

I don’t know if God responds to prayer (or in my case, begging) like this, fulfilling requests and such. I think prayer is more about changing our nature rather than “Insert Prayer, Receive Boon.” There’s so many more people out there that are worse off than we are. But I don’t know where else to turn to but God, though He should be the first I turn to.

Please pray for the health and wellbeing of Amanda, and for all the poor everywhere, especially those injured or sick.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Father please hear our prayers…may this women get the help she needs quickly…

Amen

Offering a decade o the Rosary for this intention.

Lord, please touch Amanda with your divine, healing hand, healing her of all physical and spiritual afflictions. Hear mjophus’ intentions in your mercy and in accord with the Father’s merciful will. See that justice prevail in this situation and guide all involved with holy angels, that love and peace abound. Shine divine light into this temporal realm where so much is not right, so much is in disorder, that souls smile at the foretaste of the heavenly prize, and joyfully persist toward your Sacred Heart, now, unto eternity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Joining you in prayer …

Praying that the appeal may be successful and that Amanda’s health may be restored. Also that the Lord may hear your prayer for the injured and the sick.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Praying for justice and healing for Amanda. Also that God will bless and comfort both of you.

:gopray:

Thanks to all of you for your love.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.