Please pray for my job interview next Wednesday

I’ve been looking for a job for the last year+ while unemployed with another prior year of looking while I was employed. I’ve had some interviews in the past which never came to anything so I’m really eager to get this position (it’s a nice one, too).

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you Brigid…

Jesus please give Brigid the confidence and presentation to succeed in her interview. Please give her this new beginning.

Jesus, Joseph had to find work in a foreign country after your life was threatened as an infant, and then again when you all moved to Nazareth. In memory of how it would have been for him and for your Mother in those uncertain times, please hear and grant our prayers for Brigid, and for all who have asked our prayers for work.

Dear Lord, please strengthen Brigid and guide her during her interview next Wednesday. Please let the one/s who interview her take heart and hire her, if it be Your will. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
***May God’s perfect will be done.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am praying for success and God’s will with regard to your job interview! Please let us know how you fare.

Amie

You wanted an update. I didn’t get this position either. Numerous prayers, novenas to various Saints (including St. Jude, St. Rita, St. Therese, Our Lady - under a number of different titles, St. Teresa, St. Joseph, Sacred Heart of Jesus, Infant Jesus of Prague, etc.) consecrated religious praying for me, et al and not anything more than the initial interview for many various positions - and none when I was still working, albeit in a minimum wage job. In speaking with people who’ve interviewed me, my interview and resume is wonderful (the things I can do something about). So apparently, He doesn’t want me to work and wants me to live on charity and welfare.:confused: 'Course St. Paul talks about people working for their food, but that’s not something that’s doable.:shrug:

LORD Jesus
Help UR Son.

***+JMJTJ+

The Lord must have other things in mind for you in HIS perfect way and timing.
He will provide for your needs; continue to look, pray and trust.
You will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Thank you for your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.