Please Pray for My Lamb

One of my ewes gave birth to a little ram lamb very early this morning. Unfortunately, she escaped out of the lambing pen in the barn and delivered him on the snow. I checked her again within half an hour, and he was there, very hypothermic.

I brought him in and warmed him up and tube-fed him some colostrum, and he’s holding his head up now, but he’s weak.

I had to leave for school this morning, so he’s in the house right now with my little sister, who is taking care of him.

Please pray that he gains strength and pulls through this. I have classes here until late afternoon and won’t be able to go home before then.

God bless.

Saint Francis of Assisi, please intercede.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Bless the Lord, all you works of His, In all places of His dominion; Bless the Lord, O my soul! Psalm 103:22

Dear Father, thank you for your many works of creation, too numerous for us to even know! We love the animals that you had created and put into our care. We thank you for SweetLambs’ caring concern for the young lamb that was born. Please provide your blessing upon SweetLamb, and help her young lamb to recover and thrive. Please forgive us our sins. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

For the intentions of SweetLambs; St. Francis of Assisi, pray for them!

Dear Sweet Jesus, Sheperd of us all …
You instruct us to leave the flock to find the lost … This lamb was found and is in need of your healing touch. Comfort this little creature as well as it’s care takers … In your mercy, please grant it the strength to over come it’s obstacles.
Amen.

Amen

Please Lord… Protect and heal this lamb… Help this lamb grow strong.

Good St. Francis, please intercede. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers.

I got an email from my sister informing me that the lamb is jumping around in the living room, recovered, with a full belly and a good start on life. Deo gratias, and thank you St. Francis! (He’s my patron and the patron of my flock.)

I’ll keep you all in my prayers! God bless!

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.