Please pray for my lesbian daughter

Please pray for my daughter who thinks she is gay, so that she will leave that way of life. And for me and my wife as we deal with our relationship with her.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Above all, let your love for one another be intense,
because love covers a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God bless your dear daughter! And may He reveal His infinite Love and Mercy to her and to both of her beloved parents.
Let the anguish in your hearts be offered as a pure sacrifice for her healing and holiness. Our Most Pure Mother will wrap your daughter in Her mantle of protection as you pray the Rosary together, daily, as a couple. Saint Pio of Pietrelcina used to say, “Bring me my WEAPON!”(meaning his Rosary)
Peace of Christ be with you.

Lord, may this good couple love and respect their daughter and help her lead a chaste life free of homosexual activity. May they be gentle in helping their daughter see how her cross is her homosexual feelings and her means of sanctification is bearing that difficult cross of hers with resignation to God’s will - never offending him but loving her neighbors with a chaste love that is pure. Maybe their daughter isn’t really homosexual but is experiencing something that involves only what appears to be homosexual attraction. Help their daughter discern what is the case - and regardless of what the outcome - may she remain chaste and uninvolved in any homosexual lifestyle. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Daughter

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.