Please pray for my little gerbil

Gerbil Zeke has a big absyst and I think it is hurting him.It was bleeding yesterday.The vet said he might need an injection:( Please can you pray for him?I just want him to be happy and healthy.

praying http://www.myspacedev.com/img/smilies/innocent/innocent0001.gif

May St Francis of Assisi intercede for poor Zeke and his human - hope it’s nothing serious.

Most certainly!!

Dear Lord, we your humble servants ask that you heal this small little creature. Allow him Lord, not to suffer… I send up a prayer for his owner as well…In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

Praying:gopray2:

“Blessed are you, Lord God, maker of all living creatures. You called forth fish in the sea, birds in the air and animals on the land. You inspired St. Francis to call all of them his brothers and sisters. We ask you to bless this pet. By the power of your love, enable it to live according to your plan. May we always praise you for all your beauty in creation. Blessed are you, Lord our God, in all your creatures! Amen.”

Will keep in prayer with St. Francis of Assisi…

I also lift up to you, Lord, your servant, Teeliumtrozzle who is distressed at her pet’s illness.
:amen:

Praying for Zeke…

Thank you so much to everyone who prayed for Zeke!He is getting better already, and today he was running around and climbing and wrestling his brother,and the swelling has gone down a lot.

Go St Francis! Keeping up the prayers.

Praying

Praying to Saint Nicholas of Tolentino abd St. Francis for your furry baby!

Praying.

Giving thanks and continuing to keep him in prayer

Isn’t God wonderful!! We can pray for the smallest of his creatures and he will hear our prayer!!!

:yup: :thumbsup:

I ask St Francis to keep up the intercessions.

Thankyou to everyone whos been praying-The absyst has now burst, which is good, but its turned into a big red scar:( Zeke has been scrathing it a lot, so it was bleeding and some of his fur has come out.Im worried in case he damages himself.He no longer seems to be in pain,though,and stills runs and plays normally, but finds the scar very irritting.He is going back to the vet on Thursday…please keep prayig.

Keeping Zeke in prayer with St. Francis.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.