Please pray for my loyal companion

Please pray for my beautiful yellow Lab, Jake. He is in the hospital after having two seizures. Please pray that he will recover very soon and be healthy once again and come back home where he is missed so much.

Thank you so much. God bless you all for caring.

Praying you find peace. Thursday my 15 year old mix is being put down, but I thank God for the time we had together,

Thank you Don. I am so sorry about your precious friend. You are very lucky to have spent that many years together. You must have so many wonderful memories. Wishing you peace as well and blessings for your girl.

Praying for Jake.

praying.
ive gone through the same.
wishing you the best.

I had to have my Scotty Mac put down 2 weeks ago, he was my best friend and my loyal companion, my heart is broken. I will say a little prayer for you and Jake today.

Praying that Jake will be restored to health.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

Praying for Jake.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you we cry, poor banished children of Eve,
to you we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Franciscan Prayer For a Sick Animal

Heavenly Father,
You created all things for your glory
And made us stewards of this creature.
If it is your will,
restore Jake
to health and strength.
Blessed are you, Lord God,
And holy is your name for ever and ever.
Amen.

St. Francis of Assisi, Pray for Us.
Sts. Cosmas and Damian, Pray for Us.
St. Martin de Porres, Pray for Us.
All You Saints Who Love the LORD
and His Poor Creatures Here on Earth,
Pray for Us!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.