Please pray for my marriage, my children and help with finances

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have 2 beautiful children, our son is 3 and our daughter is 1. We are having so much trouble with finances and our marriage. Please pray that we can open up to one another and share our feelings to start mending the hurt and blame that is tearing us apart very very soon before it is too late. Please pray that my husband stops the moving forward with steps towards divorse and stops thinking in that manner. Pleae pray that he decides to help me find solutions to our problems and financial trouble. Please pray to save our marriage. Please pray that he gives our marriage another chance and stops the actions that threaten our union.

Praying for you.

Pax Christi.

Dear Lord, please heal this marriage.

St Joseph, patron of families, please intercede for this family!

:signofcross:

Praying that the Lord will heal your marriage.

God bless

Dear one I will pray very urgently to Jesus at Mass and Communion today. My heart goes out to you. Heavenly Father please help this couple to deal lovingly and wisely, and together, with these problems that weigh on them so heavily. Holy Spiirt go to them both and give them Your wisdom and healing.

I will take you to Mass with me.

God bless you, Trishie :grouphug:

Thank you very much. Your prayers mean so much. Please don’t forget us in the next few weeks. These weeks will be very very important. I will pray for you too.

Oh heavenly father and holy spirit, please intercept and help us become one again. I need your help like I have never needed you before. Amen.

+JMJTJ+

You and your husband will be in my prayers for the healing of your marriage.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for you ,your husband and children.Praying for all your intentions
grandma glor

I will keep your intentions in my prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Your family and family finances are in my prayers.

I prayed for your requests.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.