Please pray for my marriage

Please pray for our marriage. My husband and I have been having a difficult time lately and we need your prayers. Please pray that he will also get closer to the Lord.

Praying for your family.

Praying for your marriage:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for you and your husband…

Praying that God’s will be done in your lives. Pray for knowledge of his will and the grace to fulfill his will.

Augarte, many of us feel very much for you in your marriage difficulties. I will keep you in my prayers and daily Masses.

With affectionate regard, Trishie

Continuing prayers…

Thank you to all that are praying for us. please continue to pray. I believe in the power of prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for the success of your marriage!

Please continue to pray for my marriage and my family. I believe all your prayers are helping. Thank you

You and your husband remain in my prayers. May God help and bless you both.

Praying for soft hearts between the two of you. I don’t know the problem, but take the high road. Either your husband will love you for it or at least you will live with a clear conscience.

Continuing to pray for both of you.

Dear Lord, please bless those with marital and family problems, especially Augarte. We pray that you help Augarte conquer all obstacles that are in Agarte’s relationship with her husband now. May you guide and renew Augarte and her husband’s love so that their family may model that of Jesus, Mary and our heavenly Father. Please bless them with love for each other as you have blessed your creations with your love. Amen.

Praying for your marriage that St. Joseph and the Blessed Mother will help you both grow close together.
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.