Please pray for my marriage

I have posted on Moral Theology board about the predicament I am in in a relationship with a priest. Please pray for me to turn back to my husband and strengthen our relationship, as well as the strength to end the one with the priest. Thank you.

I read the thread in moral theology and I will pray for you and your marriage. It is always worth trying to fix ones marriage. Pray to St. Rita for your marriage and for your husband’s conversion. Pray for your own conversion as well. We all have a continued conversion on a daily basis. Did you break off the relationship with the priest? This would help your marriage, not to mention the priest. Pray for that priest as well so that he can concentrate on his vocation as a priest.

Your marriage is in my prayers.

Praying for you, your husband and the Priest!

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy. Amen.

:crossrc:

:signofcross::signofcross:

:crossrc:

Praying.

You have my prayers dear friend. I know this cannot be easy. :signofcross:

:knight2: :signofcross: Praying :highprayer: :knight1:

Praying that all will resolve in accordance with God’s will

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.