Please pray for my me and my wife

I need your prayers.

I have been asked by my preist to start the training to become a Deacon. I feel that it is my calling but I need my wifes support. She doesn’t want me start because we still have one child at home in high school. She is afraid it will take to much time away.

It is a big commitment, my wife and I would have to travel two hours once a month and spend the weekend learning and traing. My wife just doesn’t want to give up the time.

So please pray that she will open her heart to the idea.

Thank you and God Bless

I will pray that you both be open to discerning the will of God.

Yes, I will pray. It is a beautiful vocation!

I will be praying for you that the right decision will be made!

Praying for your discernment and your wife’s support in whatever the decision is.

Please pray for my wife and kids. I’m thinking about leaving them forever. I’ve put them in tremendous pain. I’m a failure at life.

Prayed for fish and sosayi1960

Many blessings, I hope you both have the courage and wisdom needed to fulfill the will of the Lord

Amen to that

**Fish praying for God’s will for you and your wife!:gopray: **

Sosay1 praying for you and your family!:gopray:

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

I am praying for you to sosayi1960.

God Bless

You are a child of God!! I will be praying to the Holy Family for you. We, at CAF, are here if you need a sounding board.

Prayers for you and wife!

Prayers for Fish on the journey of faith and for healing in the marriage. May your family feel secure in your decisions.

Prayers for sosayi - May comfort and peace come to the family. Seek the necessary advice and counsel of a good priest and follow your heart and prayers.

Praying. :gopray:

I am praying for you and wife.:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.