Please pray for my MIL who has cancer

My Mother-In-Law has stage 4 cancer and we would appreciate prayers for her healing and strength. Also, for the rest of the family to receive the fruits of the Spirit during this stressful and painful time.

Thank you for your prayers. May the Lord Bless you and keep you.

I am offering prayers for your intentions now.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
AMEN

Hail Mary, full of grace, the LORD is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

I am praying for your intentions.

Lord please hear our prayers for this mother in law and if it is Your will we pray for her to be healed.We ask for a miracle for her healing.Please guide her doctors and medical staff involved in her care and guide them to heal her and comfort her dear family who love her.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this Mother in law to be healed if it is Gods will)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for stength and healing for your MIL. May she keep close to Jesus and cling to Him like a Rock, and offer up all of her suffering. May she be abandoned to God’s merciful love full of confidence in His merciful love. Amen.

Lord have mercy on Your servant, heal her according according to your love for men. Strengthen her family so that they may praise your All-Holy Name during this time of suffering.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in cælis,
Father our, Who are in Heaven,

sanctificetur nomen tuum:
may be sanctified name Your:

Adveniat regnum tuum:
May come reign Your:

Fiat voluntas tua sicut in cælo,
may be done will Your just as in heaven,

et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum
and on earth. Bread our daily

da nobis hodie:
give to us today:

Et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
And forgive us debts our,

sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
just as we forgive debtors our.

Et ne nos inducas in tentationem.
And do not us lead into temptation.

Sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
But free us from evil. Amen.

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Praying for your MIL …

Lord please hear our prayers for this mother in law and if it is Your will we pray for her to be healed.We ask for a miracle for her healing.Please guide her doctors and medical staff involved in her care and guide them to heal her and comfort her dear family who love her.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this Mother in law to be healed if it is Gods will)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.