Please pray for my mom, had a stroke and now in ICU

Please, our family needs all the prayers we can get. Our mom is in the hospital, come to find out, she has bleeding in the core of her brain and the swelling is increasing. I just pray she just wakes up and comes back to us. Currently on the life support machine and breathing machine. Doctors are saying she doesn’t have too long, but we believe there’s still hope! She still twitches and moves every now and then so we know she’s still with us. Over the past 2 days, she’s become less responsive and her eyes are fixed. But she can still hear us. Please help! She just had her 1st granddaughter and her 1st birthday is coming up soon. We are all not ready for her to go, I need my mom back. We all do! We love her dearly, please God help us.

UPDATE
Her eyes are more dilated and no response whatsoever in her legs or arms. The swelling is her brain has increased to the point where it’s covering a hole in her skull by the spine. She’s basically brain dead but her heart is still beating. Still on the machines until her parents (my grandparents) fly in tomorrow morning. Until then, we’ll just keep praying. We love you Mom!

Said a Hail Mary just now asking in Jesus’ name that Jesus heals your mom if it be God’'s will.

Holy Mary, St Joseph and St Andrew Avellino, please pray for this intention. Thank you. Amen

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.

To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

I’m praying for your mom. May the Lord heal her and grant her a full recovery.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen

Prayer for the Sick

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You. Hear
us for Your sick servant @itsiaeesha’s mother, for whom we implore
the aid of Your tender mercy that she will be restored to full health.
If she is destined to pass on, may your Holy Angels lead her
to heaven. We ask this prayer through Christ Our Lord, for whom
nothing is impossible. Amen.

St. Michael the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the snares and wickedness of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now
and at the hour of our death
amen.

I’m praying for your mom. May God heal her.

Update:
Thank you everyone for all your prayers. She has passed on the 28th of August peacefully. She’s in God’s hands now. And I miss her so much. Until we meet again Mommy. Love you, & thank you all again

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.