Please pray for my mom, Martha, who is in a bad situation

Dear CAF Family and Friends. I first of all want to thank you for all of your prayers that you have prayed for me and my intentions in the past. I sometimes dont know how to get by a day without your prayers. I come to you this morning asking for prayers for my mom, Martha. In 2003 she was working as a prison guard for one of the prisons here and she met this man who is nothing but a con man. Putting it nicely I call him SOTE. Which means Scum of the earth. He has lied to my mom from the first time they met while he was in the same prison she worked. He told her that the inmates as well as the wardens were plotting to get her and rape and beat her up and she believed all of this and it made her quit her job there because she was so afraid of what he was saying. He uses her Catholic faith against her to his advantage claiming that he sees the Blessed Mother in her house as well as her dad leaning over her bed while she sleeps. My sister showed him a photo of my grandfather and asked if he knew who this man was and Robert said that he had never seen the man before in his life. He has caused her to go into deep debt almost to the point of losing her house that is paid for. He has aimed a gun at my brothers, got my mom to call one of my brothers at work and told him that he needed to leave because someone there was going to kill him, my brother that is, that same day he got my mom to call over to that same brothers house and say that there was a bomb in there. Another lie. My sister in law watches children and there were like 6 police officer cars there looking around to see if their was a bomb. So it scared my sister in law Marcie so much as well as the children that she was taking care of that day. Mom claims that Robert is a very sick man and even told one of my cousins that she feels like she is taking care of Jesus because of him being so sick, another lie and use of her religion to his advantage. This man is tearing our family so much apart that no one wants to have anything to do with her. Another instance is that they were at the brothers house that the bomb threat was made and was asking for money, I dont know if this man is dealing drugs or what, but when my brother told her no, she got into the truck with Robert and Robert almost ran down my brother and his wife since he was driving. None of my brothers and sisters want to have anything to do with my mom and they need to realise that she is the only mother we have. The next door neighbors have also told me things that I just cant get over. Also the town that she lives in is so small and so peaceful until he came into the picture. There have even been drive by shootings at my moms house. They said that they raised their privacy fence up so that Robert couldnt look in on and see what they were doing. This angered Robert so bad that he egged the side of the fence that was facing my moms house. Robert even has gone and gotten his caretaker and taken her to my cousins house asking him for money to go to Las Vegas because they want to get married and wanted my cousin John to be the best man at the wedding. My cousin John told him that he was crazy and to get off of his property. Mom use to be a vibrant person full of life. She will turn 70 years old on the 5th of February. He has aged her to make her look like she may be in her late 80’s. She has lose alot of weight because of him. She use to always go to Czech polka dances and doesnt even do that any more. She claims that Robert is such a sick man. Well, I am here asking you all to pray for her so that she can get out of this dangerous situation with him and that IF indeed he is that ill, Please ask God to call him home. Please just help my mom to find a way out of this bad situation. It is almost like she has that Stockholm Syndrome that I have heard so much about. Please, I am begging you all to pray for her to get away from this man. Find a way for her to kick him out. The guy is nuttier than a payday bar. It is so bad that my own husband wont allow me to go see her or even go down the same road that she lives on for fear of Robert hurting me. Sigh Please help me pray for away for her to get out of this and for him to either leave on his own or for God to call him home. Sorry this is so long. Please pray for her and our family to heal of this bad ordeal. Thank you again… Georgia or Gigglin.

Praying for your family…

Praying for your Mum and for you all :highprayer:

I pray that angels in heaven keep your mother safe from harm.

I pray for Robert for he does not know what he is doing.

I pray for your mother to open her eyes to robert and help robert and her through this

I pray that Jesus heal your familes wounds.

I pray for Christ to hold all of your family in your heart.

All this i pray

Our Father…

Haily Mary…

Hail Mary…

Hail Mary…

Praying for your Mom and family.

Georgia, I’m glad you have a good and loving husband. I think you really need a person like him in your life.
I commend your mother to the compassion of God. Only He can help her in her blindess and imprisonment of spirit. I pray you and your family and neighbours will be protected by God and the angels from further harm and harassment.

This man is indeed sick, but beyond your mother’s help, and I ask the Lord to take him into His care. I praise God for the good intention she has towards him but ask God to help her to consider and repair the relationships with her family, and to remove herself from a situation which is dangerous and stressful to you all. You are not responsible for your mother’s choices, and I pray your concern doesn’t take away your hard-won peace.

May God grant you His peace.

Love, Trishie

I’m so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for you mom, that she is enlightened to the truth about this man.

Mom I am not givien up on you. I am going to pray for you as long as it takes for your eyes to be opened and know the truth about Robert.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.*

:amen:

Praying for your mom.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Father,
I lift up this whole situation and pray that you will open this woman’s eyes to see the truth. You, Lord, are truth. And i pray that you will help her to see how deceived she has been.

Bring peace to this family, Lord, and i pray you will prevent her from losing her house, and that you will step in where needed.

Bring peace where there is pain, and bring truth where there are lies and deceit.

We pray the blood of Jesus over this family, and we ask you Lord to cover them with your protection.

IN Jesus Name,
AMEN

Amen …Amen …Amen…

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :signofcross:

Mom, the rest of the family may have given up on you but I havent because next to our Blessed Mother, your the only mom I have in this world. So I come praying that the Holy Spirit will come and get you out of there.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.*

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Lord , praying that you reverse this situation and bring Martha out of fear and keep her healthy in body, soul and spirit, most importantly mind…If this man is not good for her , help him to be on his way and out of Martha’s life…Let this family reunite in love and kindness…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Amen

Mom I am praying hard for you to open your eyes and see the kind of man Robert is and may you have the strength to get him out of your life.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

I am not going to give up on you Mom. I love you too much for that. I am praying for you everyday.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.
[RIGHT]http://forums.catholic.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/RIGHT]

Praying very hard for your Mom…May God open her eyes and her ears to listen to His word…May God keep her safe from harm…and may God send her some divine intervention to get rid of this man…I pray for the evil one to leave this man’s soul …holding you, my dear, in my prayers. Diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.