Please pray for my mom

In your kindness, please pray for my mom, Marion. She went in for a routine hip replacement Sept. 24…developed an MRSA infection and still is in the hospital. Three weeks ago they removed the artificial hip, put in a spacer, and now says she will have to go to a nursing home for up to 6 months before they can re-replace the hip appliance. We need a miracle for her healing so they can put the hip back in by Easter. It is also turning into a billing nightmare and we are going to have to call in lawyers for the hospital to accept the responsibility for their negligence. Thank you in advance and God Bless you for your kindness

Praying very hard for your mother!

O God, who art the one defence for the frailty of man; show forth Thy might and help upon Marion who is sick; so that, succoured by Thy bounteous mercy, she may be restored safe and sound to Thy Holy Church. Through Our Lord. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Father in heaven please speedily heal mom’s hip and get the hospital to release this family from any financial burdens. in Jesus name, Amen.

I ask your family’s angels to act on all this. Pope John 23rd used to send his angel ahead to sort out problems with difficult people and in difficult situations. I pray she won’t have to inactive for so long a time, and that the poor girl heals soon. Please give your mother assurance of our love and prayer.

Prayers are promised and I will continue to pray for your mom. May God keep you safely in His arms too…this must be so stressful for you. As a caregiver to my own mom and hubby, I know how hard this can be. Keep strong my friend and know you are loved. Diane

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for healing…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

May God’s abundant blessings descend on all of you. My mom was depressed after speaking to the doctor yesterday. I told her how many people on Catholic Answers were praying for a rapid healing…and her spirits lifted. Thank you all for your enduring kindness. Please know that I have adoration on Wednesdays from 4-5, followed by public rosary, and Mass and will place all of you in the arms of the Good Shepherd, and ask that the Little Infant of Prague continually bless you and keep you safe from spiritual and physical harm

Continuing to pray for your mom and also for you. What a beautiful child of God you are to post this for your mom…Our loving Lord will answer our prayers…Know you are loved and that prayers will continue…Diane

Holding you all in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I pray that your mother heals soon, and that she won’t have to inactive for so long a time.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

praying hard

God Bless you for your kindnesses. Please continue to pray. The doctor came in and told my mother that she will more than likely have to go to a nursing home (I do not live in the same city) for healing before they will think of trying to put the hip back in. He’s talking ANOTHER 6 months to a year. It truly is mind boggling.

I am praying for a miraculous healing before the end of Lent through the intercession of Mother Catherine Aurelia and the Precious Blood and the Wound in the Sacred Heart of Jesus so that the surgeon will re-replace the hip by Divine Mercy Sunday

Thank you for your continued prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

still praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.