Please pray for my mother and father

My mother and father are having a very difficult time financially. I’m trying to help them out as much as I can, but it’s not enough. Please pray that they may be able to get through this time of strife.

I am praying right now for your parents, and for you as well.:byzsoc::gopray2::gopray:

Dear mvargh. I prayed that your parents be assisted through this difficult financial period. I prayed for you too.

God Bless you all.

Rove

Lord, please show this family the way through these hard times. Strengthen their faith and trust in you. Amen.

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the patron of hopeless cases & of things despaired of. Pray for our friends who are so miserable; make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to their assistance in this great need, that they may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly in their financial difficulties, and that they may bless God with all the elect throughout eternity. We promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and will never cease to honor you as our special and powerful patron, and to do all in our power to encourage devotion to you. Amen
[RIGHT]http://forums.catholic.com/images/misc_khaki/progress.gif[/RIGHT]

Praying hard for them.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you so much for all your prayers. I’m truly grateful. I’ve been trying to go the the chapel at least 3 times a week just to thank the Lord for all the blessings I have in my life.
Praise God!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I know how tough that concern can be, mine is for one of my sons.

Jesus, on the cross as you suffered in agony, You cared so much about Your own mother’s security and welfare that you asked another person to be a son to her and take care of her as You were dying. Therefore John took her home to care for as his own mother.
Remembering this dear Jesus, please help provide for mvarge’s parents.
Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.