Please pray for my mother-in-law

My mother in law is currently undergoing chemotherapy treatments as a follow up to a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer. She just had her 2nd round of treatments last week - 4 more to go.

Thank you for your support.:slight_smile:

Shane

She is in my prayers

You mother-in-law has been through so awfully much and I ask the Lord to have compassion and her, and you all, and help her towards full recovery.
Lord please bless her greatly, and the members of her famil, who have endured so much in seeing her suffer.

I’ll keep her, and the family, in my prayers.

Loving God,

We come before you tonight to lift up msugeotech’s mother-in-law who has been through a great ordeal in her life and her suffering continues with her chemo treatments. Please send the healing power of your son Jesus to support and strengthen her and give courage and thoughtfulness to the people who care for her most closely. Jesus healed all human afflictions up to and including death itself during his time on earth. Please provide some of this blessing and healing power to msugeotech’s mother-in-law. Please help this lady to join her suffering to Jesus on the Cross and receive your mercy, grace, and unconditional love. Help her to persevere and have fortitude in the face of these challenges.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Remembering and praying for your mother in law in my Novenas to St. Peregrine for Patrick Swayze and all cancer sufferers.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Shane’s MIL)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for her complete recovery!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.