Please pray for my mother

Please pray for the physical protection of my mother, Mary A., and for God’s guidance in her life, as well as her emotional health. She is going through a very difficult time with her finances, and will soon be filing bankruptcy. She is also greatly distressed by her failing marriage. She is scared of her current husband (not my dad) who is very verbally abusive to her, and he has recently said and done some things which make her feel uncomfortable and unsafe at home.

She is Catholic, and attends church regularly, but she feels very hopeless right now…as do I, because I’m not in a position where I can do much to help her. I’m scared for her, and it stresses me to see her going through all this stuff.

I don’t know if it’s appropriate for me to ask this or not, but please keep praying for her regularly. I love her dearly and just want her to be happy and to get past this bad stuff in her life.

Thank you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Please Dear God our Heavenly Father, The Holy Spirit, Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour and Dear our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus I pray to hand over all of Mary A’s difficulties both in relation to her husband and finances, trusting in Thee to flow Thy Divine Love, Wisdom and Strength through Mary A now and for Eternity, Amen.

Could Thee please bathe Mary A in Thy Divine Love, Protection, Health and Safety now and for Eternity, changing Mary A’s situation for her greater good, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in Thee

Lord, please bless Mary with angelic comfort and protection. Grant graces to her, her husband, and all those she encounters, that her life be encounter after encounter of your love and grace in the lives of others. Help her carry her crosses, just as you had help from Simon the Cyrene carrying your cross. Lead her comfortably and joyfully toward the eternal garden of joy, as a light to others as well, through Our Lady’s intercession. Amen.

**O Holy Virgin,
in the midst of all your glory,
we ask you not to forget
the sorrows of this world.
Cast a look of pity upon all
who struggle against life’s difficulties,
and who cease not to feel all its bitterness.
Have pity on all who have been
separated from those they love.
Have pity on the lonely and friendless.
Pardon the weakness of our faith.
have pity on those whom we love.
O Holy Mother,
show a mother’s compassion toward the sorrowful
and those who tremble under life’s afflictions.
Give them hope and peace.

Amen.
:crossrc:

In the name of the Father
And of the Son
And of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Jesus who loves Your Mother so dearly, and provided for her future and her welfare (with John) even as You hung in agony on the cross, please bless and aid this dearly loved mother.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

I will be praying for your mother today.
:gopray2:

Praying my heart out for your mother.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.