please pray for my mother

She is 73, has lost the rotator cup in her right shoulder and has arthritic hands. My son helps her now but she has to turn him away from me to get the help she needs, and this leaves me without help, and I need help too because I have been very ill. Yet my mother is left alone responsible for all of us as my father is too mentally challenged from the mild stroke he had, although he tries to help she has no guidance. And she needs spiritual help as I am challenging her severely and she has no faith, Love, to call on to help her. And I do not have the strength to give her the outpouring of Love and understanding she needs, and we have deep serious issues between us, struggling to forgive.

Lord, please help my mother. Show her a sign of Your Love, that You are Real and Present to her. and let the tangle of woes that have beset us be resolved and understood so that we may have peace in our family.

I am truly sorry for everything you and your family are going through. You must understand that Christ has allowed you and your family to experience these things so that you may be more like Him, suffering and loving despite your pains and tribulations, being the image of the Cross and the Mercy of God to all the world. Always remember to see Christ in all those who are troubled; treat them as the Blessed Virgin did, remaining with them, praying for them, loving them, suffering compassionately with them, without losing hope and without growing angry. And when those who suffer cry out, as Christ did, “I thirst”, always be there to satiate their longing for the love of Christ by being Christ to them, loving them unto the greatest pains and difficulties, allowing nothing to separate you from being like Christ. This is the surest way to lead others to conversion: showing them Christ, in yourself and in themselves, through love and suffering, as the saints have.

I truly hope and pray that you and all your loved ones may be forgiven all your sins, healed of all your afflictions, and granted the hope, strength and love that erupts from the wounds of Christ, showering all the world with His grace. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, your and all your loved ones’ guardian angels, and St. Philomena, patron saint against all bodily ills, as well as St. Paul the Apostle, who experienced his own thorn in his flesh. God bless. :slight_smile:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou
O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God
Thrust into Hell, Satan and all the evil spirits
Who prowl about the world, seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Beloved Lord please give blessing, healing, strength, and deep faith to the wounded members of Lynnehelen’s family.
Bless her for her compassion in praying for her mother, and grant her urgent prayers.

Amen

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Praying hard for your family.

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

also a special intention regarding my son whose travails in this situation have led him to do something foolish which can’t be reversed,

and for my father whom I just don’t understand

progress is definitely occurring in this long-time situation, however;

thank you for your continuing prayers.

O Most Blessed Mother, heart of love, heart of mercy, ever listening, caring, consoling, hear our prayer.
As your children, we implore your intercession with Jesus your Son.
Receive with understanding and compassion the petitions we place before you today,
especially this family.

We are comforted in knowing your heart is ever open to those who ask for your prayer.
We trust to your gentle care and intercession, those whom we love and who are sick or lonely or hurting.
Help all of us, Holy Mother, to bear our burdens in this life until we may share eternal life and peace with God forever. Amen. †

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

To thee, O blessed Joseph, do we come in our tribulation, and having implored the help of thy most holy Spouse, we confidently invoke thy patronage also. Through that charity which bound thee to the immaculate Virgin Mother of God and through the paternal love with which thou embraced the Child Jesus, we humbly beg thee to graciously regard the inheritance which Jesus Christ has purchased by his Blood, and with thy power and strength to aid us in our necessities.

O most watchful Guardian of the Holy Family, defend the chosen children of Jesus Christ; O most loving father, ward off from us every contagion of error and corrupting influence; O our most mighty protector, be propitious to us and from heaven assist us in our struggle with the power of darkness; and, as once thou rescued the Child Jesus from deadly peril, so now protect God’s Holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity; shield, too, each one of us by thy constant protection, so that, supported by thy example and thy aid, we may be able to live piously, to die holy, and to obtain eternal happiness in heaven. Amen.

Jesus, Lynnehelen’s family is in urgent need of your help. Please grant all improving health and peace of mind with calming of all the worry and anxiety. Lynnhelen’s mother is especially in need of Your loving touch and the peace only You can bring to our troubled souls. Please ease the way to loving reconciliation between mother and child. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen.

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

Praying for your mother and you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.