Please pray for my Mother's Stage-4 Breast Cancer and Bone Metastases. She is also suffering from Diabetes and Kidney disease

** My dear friends plz pray for my mother’s breast cancer and bone metastases. She is a Stage 4 cancer patient. Cancer has spread to her bones. It has captured her entire spine,pelvis and also ribs .
She is in lot of pain. Her right kidney has stopped working. She is also a diabetic and blood pressure patient.
Please pray for her healing and a miracle in her life by controlling her disease and giving her a long life with me.
I m her only child. And i want her life.

Please friends pray for her. Because i know Almighty God will surely hear ur prayers and heal her and ease her pain and suffering.
May God bless u all**

Lord bring down your healing hands and place them on Bridget’s mother. We ask that it be your will to rid her of the pain and bring her back to health. Above all we ask to give her and her family strong shoulders to carry this adversity and overcome it. In Jesus’ name we pray…Amen.

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal ( Joyce ). You
cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into my mother’s body and give her the
strength to fight her illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and
reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Plz pray for my mother. She needs ur prayers badly.

thank u so much jaynic

Bridget
I am praying for you and Mom during rosary hour. Give Mom a hug for me

Prayers offered, Bridget

Dear Therese prayers continue for Rodney and for you.Praying the radiation therapy continues well and the weather keeps safe for you to get to the hospital.
God bless

Lord please continue to hear our prayers for Bridget’s mother and we pray that she will be healed.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this MOTHER. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this MOTHER’s body and give her the strength to fight this illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that she may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all her necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from this illness
and to give her good health
and to guide her path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for Bridget’s MOTHER to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord please continue to hear our prayers for Bridget’s mother and we pray that she will be healed.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this MOTHER. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this MOTHER’s body and give her the strength to fight this illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

and to guide her path,
Amen

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Wow. I am truly sorry for everything your mother is going through, and for the pain of the loved ones who suffer with her. I fervently pray for the healing of all her afflictions, for the alleviation of all her pain, and the forgiveness of all her sins. I also pray for her protection from all sin, from all evils, and in particular from all medical problems and complications, especially related to her illnesses. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, who is watching over your own mother with constant love and compassion; of your mother’s guardian angel, who is with her and protecting her always; St. Giles, patron saint against cancer; and St. Philomena, patron saint against bodily ills. God bless. :slight_smile:

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of Mercy, Our Life, Our Sweetness and Our Hope
To Thee Do We Cry, Poor Banished Children of Eve
To Thee Do We Send Up Our Sighs
Mourning and Weeping in this Valley of Tears.
Turn, then, Most Gracious Advocate
Thine Eyes of Mercy Towards Us
And After This, Our Exile, Show Unto Us
The Blessed Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet
Virgin Mary.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, look upon Bridget’s mother with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of Bridget’s mother whom we entrust to you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Praying hard for your mother.

Lord, look upon Bridget’s mother with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon her, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of Bridget’s mother whom we entrust to you.

Prayer for a Miracle

and to guide her path,
Amen

Amen.

[LEFT]Praying for you and mom. May Our Mother in her Immaculate Conception give you every grace and blessing.
[/LEFT]

http://www.immaginimix.com/wp-content/uploads/immagini-sacre-madonna-1.jpg
Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Bridget, I am still praying for you and mom

Prayer for a Miracle

and to guide her path,
Amen

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.