Please pray for my neice

Please pray for my 37 year old neice who has just been diagnosed with cervical cancer.She has to have a hysterectomy and radiation treatments. Please pray for strength for her as she undergoes this, as well as healing. Thank you very much.

Praying for your niece.

Praying for your niece and all family in this situation.:slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
heal Ur Daughter.

***+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers for her strength and healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Your niece has been remembered in my rosary prayers.
May God comfort her at this time. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Father in the name of Jesus, please help this young woman to cope with the anxiety of her surgery and treatment with hope. Please comfort her and her family, and help her to cure of her illness.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.