Please pray for my neighbor's daughter

**Hello all,

I would greatly appreciate everyone’s help in storming Heaven w/ prayers for my neighbor’s daughter. She was raised Catholic, went to Mass every Sunday, Catholic schooling, etc. and has fallen away from the Church. She ‘fell away’ years ago when she married a non-Catholic (that is when she began questioning everything regarding the Catholic faith). My neighbor was just over at my house and said she is heartbroken, her daughter is getting ‘baptized (even though she is already baptized CAtholic)’ in the non-denominational church on this coming Saturday. I feel so bad for my neighbor, she was very teary eyed and said she 'just doesn’t know what to do anymore, I don’t understand where I went wrong.'
Prayers for my brother in law and his wife whom the same thing is happening to right now as well and one of my cousins also. So sad. :frowning:

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. Are there any specific saints who we can ask intercession from for instances such as these? Maybe St. Monica, or no? **

Prayers for her. There is hope. I once fell away too, for more than 15 years… now I’m back. Amen.

+JMJTJ+

Praying for your intentions…

I will be praying for her. That she will come back to the Church.

Certainly St Monica’s intercession.

In reassurance, at one stage only one in my parents’ family of nine children remained faithful to the Church, now only three are still lapsed.
We all ask ourselves, we parents, what we did wrong. Did we? We tried the best we could manage, but our children have free will, and many other infulences in their lives.

Our God thank You at least that these young people still seek and love You. May Your will be done in their lives. Please lead them in their searching to the fullness of Your truth. Comfort their parents and never let them give up praying and trusting.

“Stop your crying and wipe away your tears. All that you have done for your children will not go unrewarded; they will return from the enemy’s land. There is hope for your future; your children will come back home. I, the Lord, have spoken.” [Jeremiah 31:16-17]

Praying
grandma glor

Praying for your neighbor to be held up during this stressful situation, and that her daughter see the light of God.

Yes, through the intercession of St. Monica, I too will keep your intensions in my prayers.:signofcross:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions

God bless

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your neighbor’s daughter and all fallen away Catholics…

**Thanks everyone for the prayers!

Yes, Simon, you are correct, we need to pray for all those who have gone astray. **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.