Please pray for my nephew and his family

I just received a phone call that they were rearended in a motor vehicle accident. They seem to be ok, but all are in the hospital getting checked.

+JMJTJ+

Your loved ones will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I will be praying for your nephew and his family that all may be well.

I am praying for your nephew and family. Have you heard any updates regarding their health? I hope all is well! God bless.

Thank You Lord that the family is unhurt. Please help them over the shock and the repair.
Please bless everyone in Betra’s family

Praising God that they are ok. Praying for them.

Praying for your nephew and his family.

I called them this morning. All the family is really sore. The kids have bumps on the back of their heads. They were at a stop and the person that hit them was going 45 mph. I guess there were 4 cars involved and everyone was hurt. A prayer for the other people in the vehicles would be appreciated as well.

Thank you all for your prayers!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised

Praying!

Praying
Grandma Glor

[LEFT]I will pray for them. :signofcross:[/LEFT]

Praying for your loved ones.
GraceAngel.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.