Please pray for my niece

My niece is suffering from severe depression and has been admitted to a mental hospital for her own safety. She is 26 years old. I don’t think she should be in that facility. It will only make her worse. The family is deeply distressed. All we can do is Pray. May I request prayers for her, please.

Thank you

Praying for your niece and all people with mental illness! May God comfort you all and give you peace.

Joining you in prayer …

Praying my heart out to St Dymphna.

Dear Lord,
please help this niece with whatever she is struggling with.
Help her family to trust in You and find comfort in prayer as
they worry about their daughter and struggle with where she
is.

Divine Physician, Your tender heart was
evermoved at the sight of pain and affliction.
I beg of You, if it be Your holy will,
to help this young woman to regain
her health and strength.
Stretch forth Your hand to ALL who suffer.
Grant to each of us that peace of soul which
You alone can give.
Amen.

:signofcross: :highprayer:

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you all for your Prayers. I was overwhelmed by your generosity. May the Peace and Joy of the Risen Lord be with you always.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.