Please pray for my non-denominational friend

My friend told me about her parents leaving their non-denominational church because it offended them. She told me that they only had to believe to be saved, but I told her “we must endure until the end to be saved” and that we can only pray for them. She asked me to pray for them and I told her about praying to our Blessed Mother for extra help. She denied me and said only God can here our prayers. Please pray for her parents that they might find the Church and please pray an extra Hail Mary for my friend that she might view the Mother of God as our Mother also.

Thank You

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I completely understand. I have some friends just like yours. I will be praying. :gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your friend.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your friend and her family through the intercession of the BVM …

Praying for your friend and her family. Praying that your friend accepts the Blessed Mother as her own Mother and as her most powerful intercessor, and praying that her family gets inspired by the Holy Spirit to look into the Catholic Church and to become members of the Catholic Church.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory be…

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.