Please Pray for my ongoing spiritual renewal

Father peace upon all and may they follow strong in your path. In your name, Jesus amen!

1 Like

Dear God,

Most certainly I cannot save myself, but today I am despondent. I thought I would be set free, but no, not without both the priest, his team and now, a counselor.

I had thought that you alone would heal me, I had thought that you alone were all that was needed.

While my team is still saying I need to come back for prayers, I am crushed.

I feel awful for thinkjing this would be my cure, and am freaked out for the priest who seemed just as depressed.

God, help us all. Restore and renew this priest.

Blessed Mother, pray for us.

Dear God,

Looking online for a therapist now, to help my priest.

Come Holy Spirit, come, and be my guide, my eyes, my ears, my heart, my one true love.

Veni Sancte Spirtus

I again pray that our Heavenly Father uplifts you soon… You are His daughter and He does love you. Even when you are low, continue to persistently pray and exercise the saint that IS within you.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Dear Father in Heaven

Please, through the power of the Holy Spirit, create in me the desire to attend mass every single day, to carry out the medicine I have been ordered to cure my sick spirit and ailing soul.

Create in me the burning love for Jesus, so much so, that I can see no other way of life!

Mary mother of Priests, pray for Priests!

Amen

going to mass every day is my medicine

having the true presence inside of me helps

who cannot be helped by having Jesus inside of you?

true conversion is a gradual and slow process.

1 Like

Help me God from this crushing despair, the very same thing for which I sought out help from a priest a few months ago, is now back and is exactly the same.

I feel the oppression so severely now, and worse to add to it is the emotional door slammning, with no explanation.

Thank you for the beautiful uplifting and spiritual transformation that occurs due to Fathers prayers as well as his teams prayers for me.

I need it.

But today makes no logical sense, unless I am so qued into the “6th sense” of things, that I cannot escape what my deep internal spirit seems to know about things.

He died. I can tell somehow. At least I know something happened, but no words were needed.

I dont know what it is, dear God in heaven, thanks for the prayers.

St Michael the Archangel, protect me against all the wickedness and snares of the devil and all evil spirts who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Satan keeps at me relentlessly pulling me downward, sucking my life away. What is satan so afraid of?

Please, if it be your will, remove this excruciating head ache; why is this happening to me!!

1 Like

I thirst for healing, for your love; nothing wrong with loving the Lord and wanting Him more and more like air to breathe and water to drink.

“Go to mass,” the spirit is calling me, lol!

I hear you.

Jer. 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

——-

Isa. 40:29: He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.

——-

Continuing to pray that He provides you a boost of encouragement…

1 Like

Thank you. Your prayers and encouragement are a Godsend. :pray: :pray:

I took the medicine and went to mass, and was so blessed by the entire service as well as afterward when Father blessed me and anointed me and blessed my personal vial of oil and my St Michael prayer card.

I didn’t know if he would be too busy after mass to bless those items, but he was joy-filled to do it and said so.

The homily really helped my soul and lifted me up and the readings and the hymns all were so fulfilling and edifying to hear.

Dragged myself over there in a totally bad way, kicking and screaming figuratively and got abundantly blessed by it. My cup over flows.

It’s so hard, dear @Prayer-Partner7 but if I do it on principle and not on feelings-the mass is the balm for a raging soul in pain.

My lead priest, he gave me that assignment-to do it, or to go to mass every day, on principal, and not to wait until I feel well enough.

1 Like

Dear Lord

I am so blessed by my lead priest in this ongoing renewal. He really is an expert and knows what he is doing to bring about healing for my soul. Thank you Jesus for courageous warriors like him, accepting his call and vocation. Dear Jesus, please keep me calling out for the Holy Spirit and allow myself to be led into salvation instead of eternal damnation.

I love you Lord.

1 Like

Dear Mary15: You are earnestly asking for God/Christ Jesus/The Holy Spirit to enter your life more fully. You are accepted and loved by God, even when you feel low and unsure. I continue to pray for you and your intentions…

1 Like

Thank you. You are a very good example for me. I need to follow your Christ filled example, especially to pray for others.

Bless you abundantly.

Gods Peace to you, the love of Christ sustain you

1 Like

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless, and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments, we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence, submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is love and Mercy itself.
Amen.
+

1 Like

Dear Heavenly Father
Thank you so much for sending your son Jesus Christ to be an atonement for our sins.

I sit at the foot of the cross and pray for your mercy to survive this solemn rite and to have your strength and power to do what must be done to drive out the demonic oppression.

I need your help, through the indwelling of the Holy spirit to focus on my homework, to replace the demons with you, and to pray and pray and to pray and to pray and to fast.

I am and have been broken, but you use all for your glory.

Lord have mercy upon us and upon the whole world.

Isa. 54:17: No weapon formed against you shall prosper…

——-

Mary15, I pray that our Heavenly Father provides you a boost of encouragement, strength, and persistence to aid you in your daily “walk”…

1 Like

Dear God, thank you for my prayer partner friend.

Great verse, thank you so very much for that.

The prayer sessions leave me exhausted and needing endless sleep. Im sure the priest is wiped out. It takes a lot of energy for him to do this. I pray for him every single day, when I do divine mercy, one of my required daily prayers.

God is blessing my infirmity as my bedrest and weakness gives me much quiet time to spend in mental prayer!!

This is one of the remedies-mental prayer time and lots and lots of it.

Much work can be done actually while weak and sick, or exhausted.

Dear Lord have mercy upon us and upon the whole world

You make your power and strength apparent in my weakness.

1 Like

Psalm 138:7: Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.

——-

Am praying that our Heavenly Father will provide you a boost of peace and comfort…

1 Like

Please rejuvenate the faith of this your child Father God amen

2 Likes

Praying for you Father, may God have mercy upon your soul

Thank you for your sacrifice, laying down your life to serve God

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.