Please pray for my parents!

There is something horrible happening to my parent’s relationship, and my poor mother seems to be wilting from it.
Dear Lord, help my mother to see the good in my father, and for my father to stop being so selfish and to make time for his family. Amen

May Pope John Paul II intercede in prayer to bless, strengthen, and heal your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please heal their relationship. St. Anne and St. Joseph, please pray for them. Amen.

Ojcze Nasz, któryś jest w niebiesiech,
święć się imię twoje;
przyjdż królestwo twoje,
bądż wola twoja,
jako w niebie tak i na ziemi.
Chleba naszego powszedniego daj nam dzisiaj,
i odpuść nam nasze winy,
jako i my odpuszczamy naszym winowajcom.
I nie wódż nas w pokuszenie,
ale nas zbaw ode złego

Amen!

Hope All Turns out well, and Christ answers our prayers for your parents. Andrew.

Thanks guys :slight_smile: I pray for them and I think my mom does too, but I know all these extra prayers will for sure make a difference

Mother Mary and Joseph please pray for ljubim’s parents.
Your path was often difficult. Please implore the divine Son to heal and renew their relationship and marriage in love and mutual understanding and respect.
Thank you both for your prayers, holiest of parents and spouses.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we thank you for the gift of children who pray for their parents and share their faith. We lift up in prayer the intentions of ljubim on behalf of dear parents and the strength of their relationship. Lord, your Son Jesus is a participant in each of the Holy marriages in the world, please send the healing power of Jesus and the comforting and warm Holy Spirit to be present with this couple as they continue their journey of life. Please strengthen their marital bond, help them to love and serve each other as all who are married are called to do, and help raise up this family in Your love.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your loving people.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard for their reconciliation.

Dear St. Rita, I call upon you for your kind intercession. Please ask our Lord to intervene in this woman’s life and help her to cope well with her situation. May she always love her husband - and he, her - and may they be filled with enough love for each other to work toward a better relationship as a couple. Help this woman meet with a good holy priest for support so she doesn’t have to go through her pain alone. Amen.

My dad is out of town but he keeps texting to call and my mom hasn’t. She took down their wedding picture from the wall!!! And she called her mother, her sister last night. And got no sleep.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Glory Be to The Father,
and to The Son,
and to The Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning,
Is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings in our lives, and today we thank you for the gift of children who pray for their parents and share their faith. We lift up in prayer the intentions of ljubim on behalf of dear parents and the strength of their relationship. Lord, your Son Jesus is a participant in each of the Holy marriages in the world, please send the healing power of Jesus and the comforting and warm Holy Spirit to be present with this couple as they continue their journey of life. Please strengthen their marital bond, help them to love and serve each other as all who are married are called to do, and help raise up this family in Your love.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your loving people.

Amen.

l read your problem…
only thing that i can help you is
my prayer…
in reply to your needs… i will
include you in my
prayer…
l hope and pray that your father
may realize that Life is
so precious not selfish
for God is good and not selfish…

hold on to God’s hand
carry your cross because after all
your trials you may experience triumph…
have faith in God… keep on praying
as l pray for you…

be happy!!!:slight_smile:

:amen:

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers are definitely working… I thank God for all of you, and it is truly amazing that we are all complete strangers and care enough to pray for one another. It’s very touching, thank you

Thank You dear God,
and please

Mother Mary and Joseph please continue pray for ljubim’s parents.
Your path was often difficult. Please implore the divine Son to heal and renew their relationship and marriage in love and mutual understanding and respect.

Thy Kingdom come.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

:blessyou::thumbsup:

Loving God,

Amen.

Mother Mary and Joseph please continue pray for ljubim’s parents.

Thy Kingdom come.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.