Please pray for my parents.

So many things are starting to happen to my parents. I have been praying for my parent’s conversion for some time for they have some marital issues and unforgiveness and resentment is at the top of their problems. Then all of a sudden, and it was all of a sudden, my mom was outside working in her garden and she was stuck with severe arm pain and hand pain. She didn’t know what happened. She thought maybe she had held the shovel wrong, but then later that even, she also got arm pain in the other arm and hand. Then her knees were swollen. She was in so much pain that my dad had to dress her to get her to the doctors. The doctor said it was arthritis and gave her some steroids for the pain, it helped, but once she was done, the pain was back. My mom has a high tolerance for pain and she was in so much pain. She went back to the doctor and he ordered some blood work and she has rheumatoid arthritis. She was to go see a rheumatologist. Now she is on so many medication. Then she complained of some vision changes and they did a sonogram of her thyroid and found some nodules. They are doing a biopsy on June 27th to see if they are cancerous or benign for there are two of them. She is scared. For the most part, most nodules are benign. We pray that it is. My mom is in depression. She doesn’t want to go out, but just sits at home and watches TV. One of my sisters at least now brings her boys for my mom to watch for a couple of hours and she enjoys that, it gives her some purpose in life. Just today she was also told that she now has glaucoma as well.

My dad had prostate cancer many years ago due to his exposure to agent orange while fighting in the vietnam war. He was treated with radiation and every year has to be tested to make sure the cancer doesn’t come back. He now has blood in his urine. I don’t know if he has gone to see his doctor yet, but I hope and pray that he does not get cancer again.

Can you pray for both of my parent’s health and most of all their soul for both of them have not been to confession in over 30 years? They don’t feel that they need to.

God bless and thanks for your prayers. Remember to pray for my mom’s safe surgery on June 27th.:wink:

Our dear friend, may God give you the strength and consolation you need as you give loving support to your parents in their growing health crises.
Lord Jesus who so deeply care for Your Mother that as You hung in agony on the Cross, knowing death was close, You provided for her future, with John Your faithful apostle.
Please flood physical and spiritual blessing upon Nana's parents in this difficult time in their lives

Remembering you in my daily prayers. God bless!

Asking on behalf of nana3’s parents for the intercession of

St. Raphael the Archangel
St. Joseph
St. James the Greater
St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori
St. Lucy of Syracuse
St. Teresa of Avila
St. Dymphna

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

**Hail Mary conceived without sin.

Pray for us who have recourse to thee. **

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Mother Mary, I recommend this couple to you. Lead them to your Son, help them to return to the Sacraments. May they be healed according to our Lord’s holy will and receive contrition and pardon for their sins. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thanks for your prayers and keep them coming. My mom had her biopsy done yesterday and now we wait for seven days for the results. She is nervous.

My dad had his results and he does not have his cancer again, so praise God for that good news. Thanks for your prayers.

I will keep you updated on my mother. She is still in a lot of pain from the RA, so please for her in that area as well, thanks.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.